Respected Contributor

Re: The most beautiful Christmas cards

@Mominohio wrote:

@spent2much 

It was me that posted about the Lang sale last year!

Well, THANK YOU, mominohio!

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@spent2much  - I couldn't find Lang's website.  Found lots of websites that sell Lang cards but not a specific Lang website.  Do you know what it is?

Looked on Amazon and found some nice ones there but will need to think about it as full price the cards are a bit pricey.  After reading your post I thought it might be nice to send cards this year since I won't be seeing co-workers or friends and some family.

Thanks for mentioning the Lang cards.  When you have a chance, please let me know about the website.  

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@spent2much 

I bought enough cards for probably a decade at least! One year I actually got them for $5 a box even. 

I got my catalog the other day as well, and have been pouring over it too. I love to get online at their site and look at all the beautiful artwork. 

I decided not to wait on my calendar and planner for 2021. I usually wait till they are like $5 in late January or Feb. 

I was at Sam's Club this past week, and they had both, in my favorite artist, for about $9 each, so I just picked them up, and will have them right away in the new year, instead of having to wait for the sale. Was so excited to find them!

Was at Sam's Club today. They remodeled the store. I have no idea where most things are now. Have no clue where the calendars and planners might be - but guess I am going back tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

WOW!!!!!

thanks for posting. I found some candles on sale and also the cat christmas cards!

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Trusted Contributor

I buy their big wall calendar that hangs on the wall in the wooden holder every year. I just love it.  Just got the one for 2021 and it's gorgeous!

Honored Contributor

@JudyL    It's lang.com  and if you can't find it then Google it and select from the list.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@spent2much  - I couldn't find Lang's website.  Found lots of websites that sell Lang cards but not a specific Lang website.  Do you know what it is?

Looked on Amazon and found some nice ones there but will need to think about it as full price the cards are a bit pricey.  After reading your post I thought it might be nice to send cards this year since I won't be seeing co-workers or friends and some family.

Thanks for mentioning the Lang cards.  When you have a chance, please let me know about the website.  

@JudyL  Lang's website is now calendars.com. Last month I got several of the large garden flags for $10 each. I probably won't buy any more cards during their after-Christmas sale this year because I too have a 10 year supply - lol. But I love their mugs also and they make nice gifts too.

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

@spent2much 

I bought enough cards for probably a decade at least! One year I actually got them for $5 a box even. 

I got my catalog the other day as well, and have been pouring over it too. I love to get online at their site and look at all the beautiful artwork. 

I decided not to wait on my calendar and planner for 2021. I usually wait till they are like $5 in late January or Feb. 

I was at Sam's Club this past week, and they had both, in my favorite artist, for about $9 each, so I just picked them up, and will have them right away in the new year, instead of having to wait for the sale. Was so excited to find them!

Was at Sam's Club today. They remodeled the store. I have no idea where most things are now. Have no clue where the calendars and planners might be - but guess I am going back tomorrow.

@drizzellla 

AT our club they were right with the books.

Honored Contributor

Last time I looked, they were available at Amazon.  Take a look over there.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@drizzellla 

AT our club they were right with the books.

I can't believe it. I went to Sam's today. I was walking around looking for the book area. I walked most of the store. Figured it had to be in the front corner because that was the only area I had not walked through. Walked past both pet rows and was by the car isle. WELL, what did I see! Racks of Disney Halloween costumes mostly Princess dresses. The prices started at $5.91. I could not believe how nice the Cinderella dresses were. I was trying to think of a little girl I could buy the dress for. My mind was churning away.

Well, I forgot all about the day planner. I saw the snack bar was open and forget it, I was ready to buy a raspberry iced tea.

As I pulled out of the parking lot, I remembered about the day planner and calendar. UGH! Not sure I am going back again tomorrow. BUT I wrote it down. I now have a list with Sams on the top. And first on the list is day planner and calendar. And since it is on a post-it note, the note is now on my car key.

Thank you.