Respected Contributor

Re: The most beautiful Christmas cards

Are Lang cards made in USA?

So many cards are only made in China now. 

If they are made on our soil, I'll check them out. 

Honored Contributor

@spent2much 

It was me that posted about the Lang sale last year!

I bought enough cards for probably a decade at least! One year I actually got them for $5 a box even. 

I got my catalog the other day as well, and have been pouring over it too. I love to get online at their site and look at all the beautiful artwork. 

I decided not to wait on my calendar and planner for 2021. I usually wait till they are like $5 in late January or Feb. 

I was at Sam's Club this past week, and they had both, in my favorite artist, for about $9 each, so I just picked them up, and will have them right away in the new year, instead of having to wait for the sale. Was so excited to find them!

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
Lang = country themed

That is a lot of their art, but they have some very elegant, and some very faith based art on their cards as well. I'm seeing more 'modern' style in their catalogs every year. 

Online you will see a lot more variety in styles, than I ever see in stores or even in their catalogs sometimes.

Honored Contributor

My Mom loved the Lang cards and calendars.  I think they are so pretty but I dont buy them.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

@spent2much   Here's my Lang card for this Christmas.

Squeaky's-Christmas-Boxed-Christmas-Cards-1

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
Lang = country themed

@Pearlee , there are a lot of cards that I would not classify as country themed.  I think there is a nice assortment of everything.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

That is EXACTLY why I love Lang cards.  We have a dairy farm and I am able to send out elegant Christmas Cards with Cows on them!  Love Lang Cards

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@spent2much   Here's my Lang card for this Christmas.

Squeaky's-Christmas-Boxed-Christmas-Cards-1

@Katcat1 

I have purchased that adorable cat card.....and other Lang cat cards too that I send to all the cat lovers on my Christmas Card list!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I LOVE Heart Lang products---- I order their Christmas cards as well as calendars, journals and mugs.....

I think they have a nice variety of card styles 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

I have to let you know that the inside message is printed on the back of the box.  I like to look and touch the cards before I buy too.