Respected Contributor

The most beautiful Christmas cards

Last year after Christmas someone thoughtfully shared that Lang.com was selling their Christmas cards at half price.  I visited the site and ordered 3 boxes of the most beautiful Christmas cards I've ever seen!  They have many, many other items but, at the time, I was just interested in the half price Christmas cards.

I just received their catalog and they offer so many beautiful items - they're all full price now.  But I think after Christmas I'll visit their site again and, hopefully, their cards will be half price again.

I just wanted to pass this on because I'm SO thankful someone else did after last Christmas.

Woman Very Happy

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

Re: The most beautiful Christmas cards

@spent2much   I've used Lang Christmas cards for the past two years.  I think I ordered them from Target, but I'm not positive.  I'll check Lang's website this year.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I love Lang products and have been buying their cards for years.  Getting them at half price is great and I agree about the cards being lovely and so festive.  I used to go to a particular store which sold boxed Lang cards. Thanks for the information!

Honored Contributor

Lang = country themed
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
Lang = country themed

The Lang cards I bought last year are not country themed.  One of the cards shows the three wise men at the manger.  The other is two chickadees.  They're both beautiful cards.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

They do have very high quality products. In fact I buy a  calender every year from them.  Usually at Hobby Lobby and use a 40% off coupon! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was in Tuesday Morning yesterday and they had a huge selection of Lang Christmas cards....I would have bought some but the boxed was were sealed so you could not see what the message inside the card said...so I passed. I still buy mine at Hobby Lobby since they have a huge selection and they mark them down half price and more shortly after Christmas...I buy for the next holiday. I think they actually marked them half price before Christmas last year. Costco also carries Christmas cards...Hallmark I think. 

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
Lang = country themed

So?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@spent2much   I bought my Lang Christmas cards from Target.  It has a cat on the front in a red suit that says Merry Christmas -- it's really cute.  The sale is over at Lang and my cards were $10.60 at Target and they are $15.99 at Lang.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I just ordered a Lang journal as a gift for a friend. They have so many beautiful  things.