Honored Contributor

Re: The moment MBR got the great news

That is so cool.  I remember when MBR had her babies and now she'll be a grandma.

Honored Contributor

"God has blessed us with a baby, so you're going to be a grandma for the first time!", said by our oldest son, Eric, as he called into QVC at the end of my on air shift today!! Of course, I cried. I was shocked and yet so so happy! Tears of joy! Baby Roe is due next spring. Notice the writing on the bib that fellow host, Cathy, gave me. 'What happens at Grandma's stays at Grandma's!! SO BLESSED!

mbr.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@piperbay

I saw it!  Thanks so much.  Heart What a special moment.  Cried like a baby.  

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I think that's awesome for Mary Beth!! She is a wonderful bright light & deserves all good things.Personally though, I would like to receive that news in private.Finding out in front of millions of people isn't my cup of tea.

Valued Contributor

If you go to you tube and type in marybeth roe 9-3-2017 the video will show up. I just fast forwarded it to the end. I couldn't be happier for Mark and Marybeth. Brought tears to my eyes. I remember when our first grandchild was born, my daughter and son in law gave us a special letter, telling us we were going to be grandparents. I cried with such joy. Bless Eric and his wife Allison. Wishing them the best.

Honored Contributor

To the Roe family,

Related image

Esteemed Contributor

I think it was a nice moment for MB and i think her family wanted to share it with others.........Congrats!! family is such a blessing...