Respected Contributor

Re: The middle of this month is due to be cooler than norm

@Spurt   Reminds me of how I must look sitting in front of a fan while having a hot flash.

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

@SloopJohnB wrote:

@Spurt   Reminds me of how I must look sitting in front of a fan while having a hot flash.

@SloopJohnB 

😄😄😄

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@qualitygal    You must live in the Garden of Eden, or near it.  June is our hottest month of the year.  This coming week, we launch the mid-90s, and there it will stay until further notuce.  This is the time we hunker down and find indoor activities.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@qualitygal    You must live in the Garden of Eden, or near it.  June is our hottest month of the year.  This coming week, we launch the mid-90s, and there it will stay until further notuce.  This is the time we hunker down and find indoor activities.

@Kachina624 

While some "thrive" and enjoy the heat, I fear my neighbors think I'm a vampire ----only appearing in the wee early morning hours and after the sun goes down...🧛‍♀️

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@qualitygal and everyone,

Honored Contributor

@wagirl  I am hoping for a cooler summer with a shortage of rain storms in Washington state,