Valued Contributor

Re: The man who killed Cecil the lion is an American dentist

[ Edited ]

What I'd like to know is: Where is (Richard, since one can't post ******) ****** Cheney when it comes to these sorts of hunting trips?

I mean, when you really could use a (Richard) ****** Cheney in the hunting party, of course, there is never a (Richard) ****** Cheney to be found.

Respected Contributor

reading this guys hunting list is sad. He has killed a lion before, an elephant, and a polar bear, and that's just a few of them.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

For anyone on facebook who wishes to join this community:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shame-Lion-Killer-Dr-Walter-Palmer-and-River-Bluff-Dental/47862299230...

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Respected Contributor

@NUNYA wrote:

reading this guys hunting list is sad. He has killed a lion before, an elephant, and a polar bear, and that's just a few of them.

He's been quite a busy boy. Playtime has ended and it's time to put baby in the corner. 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Ah, the great white hunter.  I'd say what I think should happen to him but the mods would have apoplexy.  He's a disgrace.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Ah, the great white hunter.  I'd say what I think should happen to him but the mods would have apoplexy.  He's a disgrace.

Ah, go ahead and say it.  I'll start a virulent thread to distract 'em for you. Woman Wink

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Respected Contributor

@Say Nay  I signed the petition.  I read this about Cecil & his history.  Just makes me more angry and sad

The legend of Cecil started about three and a half years ago, when the then-10-year-old lion was kicked out of his pride, beaten by younger, more powerful males. Hunters argue that as loners, prideless male lions aren’t as important to sustaining lion populations. But Cecil wasn’t finished. He soon teamed up with another lone male named Jericho, and the lions regained control of the region’s two prides, one of which consists of three lionesses and seven cubs under seven months old The loss of Cecil most likely spells the end of Jericho’s reign—and the possible loss of the pride’s cubs. “Jericho as a single male will be unable to defend the two prides and cubs from new males that invade the territory,” Loveridge said. “This is what we most often see happening in these cases. Infanticide is the most likely outcome.”
If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Honored Contributor

@IamMrsG wrote:

In your den, NO.  In the lodge at the Hwange National Park. YES. 

Even better!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@biancardi wrote:

@Say Nay  I signed the petition.  I read this about Cecil & his history.  Just makes me more angry and sad

The legend of Cecil started about three and a half years ago, when the then-10-year-old lion was kicked out of his pride, beaten by younger, more powerful males. Hunters argue that as loners, prideless male lions aren’t as important to sustaining lion populations. But Cecil wasn’t finished. He soon teamed up with another lone male named Jericho, and the lions regained control of the region’s two prides, one of which consists of three lionesses and seven cubs under seven months old The loss of Cecil most likely spells the end of Jericho’s reign—and the possible loss of the pride’s cubs. “Jericho as a single male will be unable to defend the two prides and cubs from new males that invade the territory,” Loveridge said. “This is what we most often see happening in these cases. Infanticide is the most likely outcome.”

Heartbreaking isn't it. Thanks for signing <3 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

@Smaug wrote:

@biancardi wrote:

Heartbreaking isn't it. Thanks for signing <3 

I signed too. It truly is heartbreaking.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.