Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: The man who killed Cecil the lion is an American dentist

What a difference.........my dentist takes his vacations in small villages in South America providing dental services to the poor.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

I hope this story doesn't go away. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

Where are my pliers?  Wonder how many teeth I could yank out of his mouth before I did something drastic!  Need a few of you to sit on him (with your spurs  and high heels on, of course) while I adjust his "thinking".

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Trusted Contributor

What is it with dentists and killing animals?  There was some idiot a few months ago that killed a cat with an arrow and posted it.  I remember I signed a petition to the dental board on her.  Maybe there will be something like that for this doofus.  Hope he loses his practice over this. 

Respected Contributor

This makes me SICK SICK SICK!!! Poor Cecil and his cubs!  In the article is a picture of this monster, bare chested, holding a beautiful dead leopard.  Horrible.  It says he's married.  I can't imagine being married to someone like this.  I hope he gets his just punishment, one way or another.  However, Cecil is still dead and his family in danger.  Nothing can make that better.  

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Valued Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Where are my pliers?  Wonder how many teeth I could yank out of his mouth before I did something drastic!  Need a few of you to sit on him (with your spurs  and high heels on, of course) while I adjust his "thinking".

I like the way you think, Preds.  And I give you a heart for your post.

This was on my facebook page yesterday; I hope this guy's dental business goes down the drain.  Not someone I'd want working on my teeth.  The picture of him smiling makes me ill.

Respected Contributor

Disgusting. He was on probation here in the states for lying about where he killed a black bear. 

He's a pos

Respected Contributor

let's give him a 10 yard head start

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Smaug wrote:

His practice's facebook page has been sanitized. They aren't allowing posts. I guess he can't take the heat. Poor thing.

nevermind, the one I saw was a fake page

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

He should go to jail for murder.  I am very serious.

I am so sick of perverts who kill animals for the fun of it, or because they are negligent.

I hope that, for the rest of his life, people come up to him and tall him what a horrible man he is.  Everywhere, all the time,  never ending.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices