Esteemed Contributor

Re: The jeans Amy is wearing tonight

Amy is young, hip and cute so she can get away with it...Courtney and Shawn wear them as well.  They are sold in Norstrom as well but the style is not for everyone.

Respected Contributor

She wears my brand......J Brand are the best fitting jeans I've found!

Respected Contributor

I love those jeans!  They caught my eye as soon as I turned on QVC.  I would love to get a pair.  Thanks to the poster that mentioned the brand name; I'm going to look into them.  I hope they aren't a super-designer brand that costs $300+ per pair, LOL.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Super Contributor

I understand Amy is trying to be trendy, but wouldn't it make more sense to wear all LOGO garments during a LOGO show?   I often hear hosts get asked  "who are you wearing" during a presentation via Facebook, and apparently those calling in to order entry personnel.

If not LOGO, then she should wear Q items just for the sales alone!

Honored Contributor

I wore jeans like that in the late 60's and early 70's, we'd pour bleach randomly on old jeans and thought it was cool.

Honored Contributor

I love them too.  I have a similar pair in the lighter denim color -- the ripped areas actually have stretch lace behind the hole/open area.  I got them from Chicos a few months ago, and not too expensive.  Coincidentally, Courtney has the same pair (I thought that was funny since we are definitely not the same age bracket! LOL). 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Mona_L wrote:

I understand Amy is trying to be trendy, but wouldn't it make more sense to wear all LOGO garments during a LOGO show?   I often hear hosts get asked  "who are you wearing" during a presentation via Facebook, and apparently those calling in to order entry personnel.

If not LOGO, then she should wear Q items just for the sales alone!

LOGO doesn't sell jeans, they sell all knit, legging type pants.  I do think it's ridiculous that hosts wear non QVC clothing during fashion shows but I can see why Amy doesn't want to wear LOGO bottoms every single week.  Plus if she was going to wear something being offered during Inspired Style, she had to change her entire outfit for the LOGO show instead of just being able to throw on a different top.