Super Contributor

the fireplace is lit, the dogs are sleeping on the bed, I'm playing on the computer and I'm still in my pj's. The house is relatively clean and life is good. Oh the packages are wrapped and the ones that needed to be mailed are mailed, the cards are done. I just need to make a casserole for a party tonight but that is not at my house thankfully. Christmas music is playing in the background and I have no shopping to do at all.

I wish everyone a very peaceful and happy day and that every day is a peaceful happy day not just Christmas or any holiday. Most of you make me happy, some of you make me sad, a few make me cry, but isn't that what life is about? A community of personalities of people that mesh and don't mesh.

Esmeralda's thread reminded me of a story I told I told my son when he was in 1st grade. He came home and burst into tears because his teacher didn't like him. I hugged him and told him that he had friends that liked him and family that liked him and loved him but through out his life he was going to run into people who just did not like him and that was the hard knock of life. Those people he just needed to deal with and ignore as much as possible. As a adult man he told me that was one of the best advice that I had given him. And that is how I have dealt with the board these many, many years. So for those who like me and for those who don't I do wish you all a happy day and many happy days ahead for you. I truly do.