Honored Contributor

Re: The horrible truth Behind Marshmallow Farms....

17B8CA65-A974-4B85-89A3-602349C4EC6F.png

Product Story

What makes our fresh, handmade marshmallows different? An authentic recipe gives them a creamy, melt-in-your-mouth consistency that’s never rubbery. All the magic starts when we mix sugar, pure Madagascar vanilla, and a pinch of salt in a copper bowl, cook it, then carefully whip air into the mixture until it's shiny, ribbony, and as light as a cloud. After setting overnight, our specialty marshmallows are cut by hand into giant cubes, dusted in powdered sugar, and shipped directly to you! And because our marshmallows are made fresh, we recommend eating it within four weeks of receiving.

Well, Y’ ALL hit my “soft spot.” 

MARSHMALLOWS 💗☁️☁️☁️

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

They also have one that is toasted coconut covered marshmallows (Kraft) and they are TDF for a marshmallow AND coconut lover like me.

(I'm pretty sure the Kraft ones are cruelty-free)  Smiley Very Happy

@chickenbutt  Didn't realize they came in CAMO too!  Fashion statement or need for?  

Honored Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

They also have one that is toasted coconut covered marshmallows (Kraft) and they are TDF for a marshmallow AND coconut lover like me.

Shoekitty said

just ate a whole bag of the coconut, oh my they were so good. Took me 2 days.  Lol  I went back to store for more, GONE

OMG, I'm so jealous!  Smiley Very Happy    I know you love coconut as much as I so I was thinking of you when I wrote that.   Sometimes  I see them at Raley's and sometimes not.    Maybe the marshmallows that grow covered in toasted coconut are seasonal?  hehe

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

@chickenbutt  Didn't realize they came in CAMO too!  Fashion statement or need for?  

Both?  Smiley Very Happy   

They are totally covered, so maybe more camo than fashion.  Smiley Wink