Trusted Contributor
I have been hoping your mold problem gets fixed soon and you and your dd can once again enjoy your new home.
Honored Contributor

Just stopped by to see if you got the chemical test results, Ford? Wasn't sure you were going to post them here.

Respected Contributor

I didn't read all the posts, but I did read the OP and a few of the more recent posts. I can't believe a post about mold has descended into a debacle. Really?

Respected Contributor
Yikes,Ford. This thread has taken a winding path. You and I both know that disease rears its ugly head in different ways. Has dd ever been on iv antibiotics. I was talking to a friend who had a difficult case and a long course helped her. Hope you get some resolution on the water, mold issue.
Honored Contributor

I hope my post didn't seem snarky. I was asking if her daughter might have remembered the incident when she was bit by the tick. I'd never heard of Lyme until maybe a decade or so ago. Had no idea a certain tick could make you so sick.

Super Contributor
On 4/14/2015 Lucky charm said:

I hope my post didn't seem snarky. I was asking if her daughter might have remembered the incident when she was bit by the tick. I'd never heard of Lyme until maybe a decade or so ago. Had no idea a certain tick could make you so sick.

It wasn't a recognized disease 35 years ago as stated in an earlier post. It was discovered/named in 1982 and most commonly found in the Northeast.

Contributor
The poster Ford is a strong person. I have seen people say that. But they always defend her like she is weak. I do not understand.
Super Contributor

Ford...did you get the mold report?

Honored Contributor
On 4/15/2015 HollyDays said:

No, and I'm getting very upset. I talked to the guy last night who said he has not received the test results from the lab located in VA. He then has to write up the report. I expressed my frustration that it is not coming to me as promised and he said I would get it today. So far I have not received it. I don't know what to think. My daughter thinks I am overreacting. Maybe I am, but I don't like promises that are not kept. I start getting suspicious because I don't trust anyone.

If I don't get the report today, I will demand my money back and call another company. In just three days we will have been here for three weeks and still not unpacked. It seems no one fulfills their commitments anymore.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Super Contributor
On 4/15/2015 Ford1224 said:
On 4/15/2015 HollyDays said:

No, and I'm getting very upset. I talked to the guy last night who said he has not received the test results from the lab located in VA. He then has to write up the report. I expressed my frustration that it is not coming to me as promised and he said I would get it today. So far I have not received it. I don't know what to think. My daughter thinks I am overreacting. Maybe I am, but I don't like promises that are not kept. I start getting suspicious because I don't trust anyone.

If I don't get the report today, I will demand my money back and call another company. In just three days we will have been here for three weeks and still not unpacked. It seems no one fulfills their commitments anymore.

Unless the company has their own lab, there is a good chance many of the companies use the same lab. If you fire this one, how many days will it be before another comes out to your apartment then sends the samples out? You will have a longer wait than you do now.

There is still time to get the results today. Did the company promise in writing what day you'd have the report?