Honored Contributor

Re: The. gymastics doctor (Nassar) sentencing on now.

I think the man is the worst sick scum but that is a long sentence...he didn't murder anyone.I do think that he deserves to be locked up for a very,very long time and I really enjoyed the shaming he received from the judge.I think he will find his prison time to be very frightening and he will soon experience the suffering his own actions caused those he abused....that will be some justice.

Honored Contributor

May he rot in H#ell.

Contributor

The Michigan State University president just resigned, it sounds as if  the university was looking the other way in this case in the beginning so there should rightly so be more fallout coming now that Nassar has been convicted and sentenced. I live in Michigan and this sad story is on the news all the time.

QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

wrote:

Yes very aware of your opinions of me. Interpretation of cover-up? Wow! Is all I can say. Bid adieu. You do understand what that means.

My opinions of you?  All righty then.  I did say that I didn't personally take your words to mean what corita did.  You asked how anyone could interpret what you wrote that way, and I explained.  You're welcome Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

You have in the past come after me! Possibly you need your memory refreshed. Does my having stopped using WEN? Ring a bell? Zealot once again. Why not crusade for victims? Channel your energy. Make a difference in what matters. Not spending time on correcting my posts. So petty and *yawn* non important. 

Honored Contributor

Last night I did see snippets of the judge in action. All I can say is that she is extremely unprofessional to the point that I think she should be reprimanded or whatever it's called in judge language.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

Last night I did see snippets of the judge in action. All I can say is that she is extremely unprofessional to the point that I think she should be reprimanded or whatever it's called in judge language.

I would agree.  Judges are to be unbiased and not let personal feelings get in the way of their decisions.  Clearly that was not the case here.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.