Honored Contributor

😒 The guy who claimed he is the missing boy Timmothy Pitzen..NOT! 😒

FBI: DNA evidence confirms person found in Kentucky is not child missing since 2011

The FBI has confirmed the person found in Northern Kentucky is not Timmothy Pitzen, an Illinois boy who has been missing since 2011.

The man, who authorities say is actually a 23-year-old man from Ohio, had claimed he escaped two kidnappers who held him hostage for seven years.

Brian Michael Rini, of Medina, Ohio, was found on the west side of Newport, Kentucky, across the Ohio River from Cincinnati, on Wednesday afternoon.

He told authorities a story that prompted the involvement of federal investigators and local police departments in three states — Kentucky, Ohio and Illinois.

According to a police report from the Sharonville Police Department, the man told investigators he had just escaped two men who held him hostage for years.

That information was given to Sharonville police via Campbell County dispatchers in Kentucky.

The man told investigators that he and his two abductors were staying at a Red Roof Inn, but he could not provide the exact location of the hotel, the report stated.

The man said he was able to escape his captors, the report stated, and flee into the Kentucky area.

It's disappointing news for investigators in Aurora, Indiana, who continue to search for answers in a case that has deeply impacted the community.

"Although we are disappointed that this turned out to be a hoax, we remain diligent in our search for Timmothy, as our missing person's case remains unsolved," officials with the Aurora Police Department said.

Copy/paste link-->wcvb.com/article/fbi-dna-evidence-confirms-boy-found-in-nky-is-not-missing-boy-timmothy-pitzen/27047422

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Re: 😒 The guy who claimed he is the missing boy Timmothy Pitzen..NOT! 😒

I live in Cincinnati and this report you have here is partially incorrect.  It is Aurora, Illinois not Indiana. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I wonder what made him think he could outsmart a DNA analysis.

Esteemed Contributor

Terribly sad story!! My heart aches for Timmothy’s family. Apparently the imposter is  23 years old with a criminal background.I don’t know what he had to gain by perpetrating this cruel hoax.

Honored Contributor

How sad for the family.

Honored Contributor

Another hoax.  What is wrong with people.

Shame.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

This 23 year old man certainly has mental issues.

Esteemed Contributor

Heart sick for the Pitzen family.  

Honored Contributor

It's such a hurtful scam. This is the stuff of fiction.

If the young man is mentally ill, I hope that he receives the help he needs whether prosecuted or not.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

does that idiot actually think he looks like a 14 year-old!!