Honored Contributor

The effects of the Coronavirus have only just begun

Just wait until we see the impact the virus will have on production of blood pressure and antibiotic medications. Shortages? Price increase? We can not let China be the only place that produces these medications. It’s not a good idea to put all our eggs in one basket. 

Suppose a pathogen were to originate in China and suppose that this pathogen can survive on surfaces for extended periods of time and can be spread on items manufactured in China and shipped over here. Suppose this pathogen were to contaminate our blood pressure and antibiotic medications. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The effects of the Coronavirus have only just begun

[ Edited ]

Suppose that we all keep calm heads, and not get in to panic and hysterics over "what if's", and posts that sensationalizes.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819  Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

Just wait until we see the impact the virus will have on production of blood pressure and antibiotic medications. Shortages? Price increase? We can not let China be the only place that produces these medications. It’s not a good idea to put all our eggs in one basket. 

Suppose a pathogen were to originate in China and suppose that this pathogen can survive on surfaces for extended periods of time and can be spread on items manufactured in China and shipped over here. Suppose this pathogen were to contaminate our blood pressure and antibiotic medications. 

Scary thoughts you have.I hope you are wrong.

Honored Contributor

My mom used to always say prepare for the worst and hope for the best.I think that is good advice still.

Esteemed Contributor

I've already seen this movie

Image result for movies about contagions"Image result for movies about contagions"Image result for virus movies"Image result for virus movies"Image result for andromeda strain"

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager @I hope there was a happy ending...if not I don’t want to see it

Honored Contributor

Another post meant to raise the fears of those already in a panic 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Suppose earth is hit by a meteor today?  You just cant live in fear.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Issues like this flare-up, look horrible for a bit, then die away. If you happen to get caught in the flare-up, it's not great, but by and large, these things get resolved on their own in a relatively short period of time. A vaccine or treatment will be found and it'll fade away.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!