Honored Contributor

Re: The brutal secrets behind 'The Biggest Loser'

People who sign up for a show like that are desperate to lose weight. That means they'll go along with behaviors that might seem wrong to them. No one should exercise to the point of collapse or fearing they're going to die.

From what was reported in the opening post, they're also brainwashed into thinking they have to go along with it if they want to live, let alone continue to be on the show.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

Does anyone believe those contracts say...you will work out 6-8 hours everyday...with lower calories then any doctor would recommend? You will be told to drink Redbull as a food substitute?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

I don't think they are soecific. Probably written in language that is very broad and allows the show to use their descretion about diet and exercise
Honored Contributor

On 1/18/2015 brii said: I don't think they are soecific. Probably written in language that is very broad and allows the show to use their descretion about diet and exercise

Exactly! Can I say exactly? Anyhoo...no one would sign up if everything...everything was revealed in the contract.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**