Respected Contributor

Re: The Whole Family is Nuts!

I can't believe this is still in the news. I figured by this time she had been buried and this was over.
Honored Contributor

I won't say anything against this family but I am pretty sure that there has never been a certified brain dead human being that has come back to life after being declared as such. If I am wrong I am sure someone or many someone's here will let me know. I just googled it and it said nobody.

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

While I may or may not agree with their choices, I do feel for them very much.

Honored Contributor

I would imagine they need people to continue sending them money.

Perhaps they should include video showing this miracle.

I would like to know what facility is caring for her too. The National Enquirer finds people all the time and gets photos (Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston etc.).

It's hard to believe that no one at this medical facility has spilled the beans on where she is...and no one has followed the family to their visits.

Honored Contributor

On 3/15/2014 VanSleepy said: I can't believe this is still in the news. I figured by this time she had been buried and this was over.

I think she may be gone already.

Her story was big news several months ago. The tabloids pay big bucks to informants...somebody even stole and gave away pages of Philip Seymour Hoffman's diaries...and pictures of the room where he died.

I don't think she is in a facility anymore...I think her uncle wants money for their cause.

Honored Contributor

On 3/15/2014 hckynut said:

I won't say anything against this family but I am pretty sure that there has never been a certified brain dead human being that has come back to life after being declared as such. If I am wrong I am sure someone or many someone's here will let me know. I just googled it and it said nobody.

Nope...never has been. That's why this was such a O.M.G. story back in December....plus the ethical reasons keeping her vented was an important part of this story. I, too, am really surprised someone, somewhere hasn't given an exclusive story of what the circumstances are now. I just hope all these stories are fabricated & little Jahi was given a proper burial....sounds like we'll never know the real story.

Esteemed Contributor

I wouldn't call them nutts. I would say they are in denial, denial like Ive never seen before. Me Im not in denial Im a realist and face things head on so I would have had the plug pulled no matter how devastating because that girl is the one suffering. But there are lots of people in denial. And I might add when the inevitable happens they will handle it much worse than realists.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Respected Contributor

On 3/16/2014 terrier3 said:

I think she may be gone already.

Her story was big news several months ago. The tabloids pay big bucks to informants...somebody even stole and gave away pages of Philip Seymour Hoffman's diaries...and pictures of the room where he died.

I don't think she is in a facility anymore...I think her uncle wants money for their cause.

Very possible, terrier. I hope it's not what they're doing.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Respected Contributor

I would never call them nuts. They were told their brain dead loved one's organs would shut down shortly. 3 months later the ventilator still breathes for her. Some people believe as long as the heart is beating, there is life.

I have nothing but empathy for this family. I cannot even begin to imagine what they are going through.

Honored Contributor

I just did a quick search...

The Schiavo Foundation is honoring the McMath Family at their annual fundraising event March 27th...headlined by the Beckster. It's $150 a ticket...more if you want to meet and greet with the headliner.

Coincidence that the uncle re-appears on the scene???