Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Voice Tonight --Live shows

I like the 2 girls on Adams team (Cristina and Kat) and that last guy (Josh) on Ushers team. All those are great in my opinion and sing my style of music. That is why I like them. I can do without the country singers and the high powered ballad singers (although they all sing well). The only one I don't care for is Bria, because she screams so loud I cringe.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

On 4/21/2014 scotttie said:

Jake Worthington. DOWNLOAD!

Ah, he's the guy I like (As well as Josh).

Seems like a total sweetheart, too.

Valued Contributor

On 4/22/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said:

Yes, Jake Worthington is such a down to earth and humble guy and best of all, he can sing!

Voted for him last night.

Trusted Contributor

Shakira said she worries about her appearance. Well she shouldn't. She is beautiful.

Early on in her career, she was told to lose weight; she did.

She was also told to get breast implants; she did not. Good for her!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

On 4/21/2014 PinkSugar said:

Shakira said she worries about her appearance. Well she shouldn't. She is beautiful.

I agree, Shakira is absolutely beautiful. I love it when she wears her hair up to really show her features though.

Oh. I'm sorry. I wasn't clear. Shakira was saying that Kristen Merlin worries about her appearance.

Respected Contributor

On 4/22/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said:

Yes. He is sooo sweet. Early on he was teamed up with this little gal who was scared to death and you could see him looking her right in the eyes and giving her courage as they sang.

Respected Contributor

So couple more hours until tonight's show.

Hello's to all who posted. Karena, I love your name/nic.

Valued Contributor

On 4/22/2014 scotttie said:

I agree, Shakira is absolutely beautiful. I love it when she wears her hair up to really show her features though.

Oh. I'm sorry. I wasn't clear. Shakira was saying that Kristen Merlin worries about her appearance.

Hi scottie - yes, I heard Shakira say that to Kristen last night. Really, I don't think Kristen has a worry about her appearance, but that's me.

Off topic, I so hope our guy Jake goes through. I've actually never voted before, but did for the first time for him last night.

Respected Contributor

On 4/22/2014 HisElk said:

Hi scottie - yes, I heard Shakira say that to Kristen last night. Really, I don't think Kristen has a worry about her appearance, but that's me.

Off topic, I so hope our guy Jake goes through. I've actually never voted before, but did for the first time for him last night.

I hope he does too. He is so genuine and sweet and I just want to adopt him LOL!

Valued Contributor

On 4/22/2014 HisElk said:

I hope he does too. He is so genuine and sweet and I just want to adopt him LOL!

Funny you posted the part I bolded; I said that to my DH last night.