Esteemed Contributor

Re: The View hires new people

Is there another thread on the same subject here? I posted about the early members of The View and now it's gone. Why? Others have called members of The View all kinds of names and they get to stay. I don't get it.

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

Is there another thread on the same subject here? I posted about the early members of The View and now it's gone. Why? Others have called members of The View all kinds of names and they get to stay. I don't get it.

there is another thread in the tv forums also.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@ritasNo1Fan wrote:

Some of those new women are not entertaining.  They appear to be so deadly serious about everything,,  there is no credibility coming from them.  They need to laugh once in awhile.  That one from GMA Weekend is so uncomfortable looking, like she was plucked from outer space and she doesnt have any idea where she is.  You can be conservative AND funny at the same time.  The new one from FOX , Jebediah, is such a sour pu$$, mean face.  She looks like she would beat you down if you crossed her path.  Get Over Mean Self.  Be a little appealing.  You are on TV for crying out loud.

@ritasNo1Fan- I like Jedidiah...her first profession was teaching, a high school principal, I think.  She is always very prepared and is bright.  Whoopi, Raven and Joy are there for comedic relief. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

I looked there for my post and didn't find it there  either, not that I had any pearls of wisdom to impart, but I just don't understand how some rude comments stay, but mine didn't have anything in it, but the past about the View and it's gone. Oh well. C'est la vie.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

I looked there and didn't find it either, not that I had any pearls of wisdom to impart, but I just don't understand how some rude comments stay, but mine didn't have anything in it, but the past about the View and it's gone. Oh well. C'est la vie.

@RainCityWoman

Yes, @Pearlee started a thread in TV & Movies, it's still active. Smiley Happy

http://community.qvc.com/t5/TV-and-Movies/New-Co-Hosts-Announced-for-The-View/m-p/3011713#U3011713

08-04-2016 09:13 AM

"New Co-Hosts Announced for The View

Sara Haines will be the new permanent co-host, with

Jedediah Bila and Sunny Hostin, who have been regulars, officially joining as guest co-hosts.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/the-view-announces-new-co-hosts-including-sunny-hostin-foxs-jedediah-... "

Honored Contributor

@dreamieLil  Thank you.  Yes, I started the thread in the TV and Movies forum, the most appropriate place for it since it is a TV show.  Mine was the first thread.

Esteemed Contributor

You don't like the View? So just watch Fox from 11 till noon or morning till night.. East peasy.
Honored Contributor

@Lila Belle wrote:
You don't like the View? So just watch Fox from 11 till noon or morning till night.. East peasy.

Ewwwww !!!