Esteemed Contributor

Re: The View hires new people

Image result for animated tom hanks apollo movie

Respected Contributor

Wow , I didn't even know that silly show was still on.   I've never heard of any of those new people and probably don't know anyone on it now.

Respected Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Jacie wrote:

@RoughDraft wrote:

@Jacie wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Jacie wrote:

Well shoot.

I was hoping to read that Whoopi and Joy had left.

Can't stand those two.  So annoying, over-bearing and rude and if you asked them, they would let you know they know-it-all.

Whoopie and Joy are who makes the show!

@JaneMarpleThey used to be good comediennes, now they are simply post-menopausal crabs.

Extremely wealthy post-menopausal crabs, if you don't mind.  There goes that ageism thing again.

They may be wealthy, that doesn't mean the should be spewing as badly as they do. Or even still be on TV. Desperate to stay relevant.

What makes them desperate? Because thy don't share your views? If they weren't any good or unpopular then they would'nt be on the show!

IMO they come off as crabby old b*****s! God forbid you don't agree with them, they'll rant relentless for an hour. 

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

@Jacie wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Jacie wrote:

@RoughDraft wrote:

@Jacie wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Jacie wrote:

Well shoot.

Can't stand those two.  So annoying, over-bearing and rude and if you asked them, they would let you know they know-it-all.

@JaneMarpleThey used to be good comediennes, now they are simply post-menopausal crabs.

Extremely wealthy post-menopausal crabs, if you don't mind.  There goes that ageism thing again.

They may be wealthy, that doesn't mean the should be spewing as badly as they do. Or even still be on TV. Desperate to stay relevant.

What makes them desperate? Because thy don't share your views? If they weren't any good or unpopular then they would'nt be on the show!

IMO they come off as crabby old b*****s! God forbid you don't agree with them, they'll rant relentless for an hour. 

You just described Comunity Chat!

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Respected Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Jacie wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Jacie wrote:

@RoughDraft wrote:

@Jacie wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Jacie wrote:

Well shoot.

You just described Comunity Chat!

@JaneMarple  LOL or a wen post! OMG stop the maddness!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Esteemed Contributor

Paula is leaving and Jed is taking her place....I read Joy was leaving 

Esteemed Contributor

I like Paula. Sorry to see her go as I was when Nicolle left.

I don't watch often but the names listed are all good choices imo.
Honored Contributor

I watched The View one time.....I made it through about 15 minutes and that was all I could stand. Still don't know how it stays on the air.

Honored Contributor

@Jacie wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Jacie wrote:

@RoughDraft wrote:

@Jacie wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Jacie wrote:

Well shoot.

@Jacie

Well, that's your opinion.    I also don't think they're the least bit crabby.   Neither of them tolerate ignorance, which is a good thing.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think the original idea of this show was great, but it can't be a show where women share different "views" if there is only one person with conservative views at a table full of those who are quite liberal.  Elizabeth was waaaay outnumbered for years, and even though I don't know the names of the revolving hosts, there only seems to be one with Republican views   each day.  You can't share different views if there is only one person with a differing view.