Valued Contributor

Re: The View: Special Presentation 10:00p.m.

Fortunately, it's on past my bedtime. Imo, that show gives women a bad name. A bunch of yelling, screeching egomaniacs trying to outdo each other. No thank you!

Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

I've never watched a show but I've seen segments that get replayed elsewhere.

Last night was interesting.  Several people, including Bill O', a show regular apparently, said he liked the show because they ask questions others don't ask. 

Candace and her brother (he's not on the show) are too far out there for me, he seems as if he couldn't be rational if he tried.

Just when he's promoting something it seems.

Trusted Contributor

@Catty2 wrote:

I watched the 20th anniversary special and it was pretty good.  The only reason I still watch the view occasionally is because of Whoopie. 

The only reason I DONT watch is because of Whoopie and her partner in crime, Joy!  I haven't watched for years and put it on one day last week.  I never saw a show that was so critical, political and racial.  The way Whoopie and Joy scream, it's like you MUST agree with them or else you just don't have a brain in your head.  Their opinions are always right and that loud screaming from Whoppie is ridiculous, opinionated and absolutely uncalled for.  

Super Contributor

I find Whoopie extremely, whether on The View or elsewhere. I'd rather watch The Talk.
Super Contributor

Meant to say extremely annoying.