Honored Contributor

Re: The View: Special Presentation 10:00p.m.

BTW, what's Elisabeth doing now-a-days?  Haven't seen/heard of her in ages, it seems. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I forgot all about it. Anything new?

Esteemed Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

BTW, what's Elisabeth doing now-a-days?  Haven't seen/heard of her in ages, it seems. 

She went to Fox & Friends, in the morning.  She left recently to be a stay at home Mom.  Her replacement on Fox & Friends is much better.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

i thought the show was very well done. i enjoyed it......nice clips and they didnt dwell on anything for too long. looking foward to a 25th anniversary special. Smiley Very Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Catty2 wrote:

I watched the 20th anniversary special and it was pretty good.  The only reason I still watch the view occasionally is because of Whoopie. 

I stopped watching for a while and started again when Joy came back.Smiley Happy I love Whoppie too.  Not too thrilled with Candace though.  She is not there much so I still watch a lot.  I totally missed the special.  Was not aware it was on.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

It premiered in Aug of 1997, seems like it is the 19th Anniv.

The special presentation was to introduce the 20th season. I enjoyed the special!

Honored Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

I'd rather chew glass Woman LOL

and swallow it too. 

Contributor

I agree too, no longer watch this show.

Esteemed Contributor

I watched and it was just a look back over the years leading up to their twentieth anniversary.  I had it on in the background.  

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

I've never watched a show but I've seen segments that get replayed elsewhere.

Last night was interesting.  Several people, including Bill O', a show regular apparently, said he liked the show because they ask questions others don't ask. 

Candace and her brother (he's not on the show) are too far out there for me, he seems as if he couldn't be rational if he tried.