Respected Contributor

Re: The Top Fast Food Resturants -- Poll

When we lived in Central Florida, we often ate at Chick-fil-A.  We found the food to be very good and the people behind the counter were clean, well groomed and spoke to us in words that we could understand.

We've eaten at Panera Bread a couple of times.  The food is OK.  The service has been horrible at busy times.  Few employees to take the orders and lines almost out the door.

Valued Contributor

I do like Chick-fil-A, their lemonade is pretty good and I like that you can get a fruit cup instead of fries.

I prefer Qdoba over Chipotle. I like Wendy's as well, I think they have the best chicken nuggets.

The rest of these places I do not eat at much because I prefer local places.

Honored Contributor

@PDicken wrote:

I really like the variety of salads that Panera offers.  BUT they puta piece of bread in the bag with the salad & don't take the effort it takes to wrap the bread in paper or plastic.  The bread is usually driedd out & unappeting.

Ask for an apple or chips instead of the bread. I get the bread if I order soup to dip it in and otherwise get an apple. The apple makes a great snack around 3:00.

Occasional Contributor

Hello Brownponytail, I defenantley think the top should be on the bottom and the bottom on the top! Im from the midwest,WI, I dont see A & W? their pretty goodSmiley Wink

Valued Contributor

I eat at Chick-fil-A whenever we eat fast food. They have very healthy salads and lots of choices. I support them.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@momtochloe wrote:

So Mystrion, you really like 5 Guys eh?  I went there once and it just didn't go well.  A new one opened by me a while ago, maybe I'll give them another try.  I love burgers and was so disappointed that I really didn't enjoy mine.

Oh great, now I have to go eat ANOTHER burger . . . Smiley Happy

Our 5 Guys is delicious. Then again I've only had their single burger with lettuce and tomato. I went to one near my nephew's house and it was awful.

Honored Contributor

Thanks so much for the input lulu . . . I was so excited to go there and so disappointed in the burger.  As with anything, I guess it all depends on the management.  I'll give them a try again.

Thank you!

Respected Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@mstyrion 1 wrote:

The only one on the top choices I got to is Chipotle.

I'm with Chynna Blue. In N Out Burger and 5 Guys are excellent places for burgers. I like WhatABurger too. 

I don't go to ChikFilet  for a lot of reasons. I go to Starbuck's instead of Dunkin Donuts. There are way better pizza places than Papa Johns. Pizza Hut is just plain nasty

My fast food treat is Taco Bell. For some reason, I love their tacos and burritos. I like Subway for sandwiches. Rubio's is good for fish tacos.

I wonder if this list was compiled of a cross section of ages. The top choices don't really sound like places young people would go to.

So Mystrion, you really like 5 Guys eh?  I went there once and it just didn't go well.  A new one opened by me a while ago, maybe I'll give them another try.  I love burgers and was so disappointed that I really didn't enjoy mine.

Oh great, now I have to go eat ANOTHER burger . . . Smiley Happy

____________________________________________________________________________Yes, I really do mtc. I've been maybe three times and had a good burger every time.  I'm a burger afficiando too!   I eat them everywhere and I rank 5 Guys way up at the top of the list.

~Enough is enough~
Honored Contributor

Thanks for getting back to me Mystrion!  Oh great, now I have to go get yet another burger . . . YAY!

It must have been the day/management/store.  They were acting like it was a frat house so maybe they weren't paying as much attention as they should have.

Well I know what I'll be doing this weekend, thanks again to everyone for their feedback.  I hate to pass up a good burger!

Respected Contributor

Well out of the ones identified in the "top", I only like Panera.

And I do like Wendy's.  During the winter months here, I love getting their chili.  That is all I need.   And there are times for supper, I like just getting a baked potato. 

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *