Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Top Fast Food Resturants -- Poll

I don't get fast food if I can help it, but I would choose Panera if I was looking for somewhere to eat...

Respected Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@Smaug wrote:

Surprised Dunkin Donuts is listed. I though it was only donuts and coffee. 

Donuts and coffee are about as fast as you can get. Looks like they consider any place you order at the counter a "fast food" place. 

The DDs in my area serve breakfast sandwiches in the a.m. and deli-type sandwiches at lunch.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Respected Contributor

@physicsnut wrote:

I eat at Chick-fil-A whenever we eat fast food. They have very healthy salads and lots of choices. I support them.

ITA.  One just opened in my area and it consistently has lines of cars around the entire restaurant waiting at the drive-thru.  I've gotten their chicken nuggets, as well as their sandwiches and chicken tenders and they've all been delicious.  Also, their chocolate chip cookies are wonderful!  All chocolate chips with a tiny bit of cookie just to hold it together...YUM!

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James