Honored Contributor

The TODAY show has turned into Mommy and Me

Good grief it is nice these women have children, lots of people do.  But that's ALL this show is about any more.  The Take segment today was talking about breast milk several times in the first few minutes and topics.  GIVE it a rest.  Not everyone has a new baby.

Like I say, it's wonderful for them, but time to move on to other topics.  

Honored Contributor

Re: The TODAY show has turned into Mommy and Me

The women's camp thing sent me away. If it's not children, it's women's issues and that tiresome women ruining food to make it low fat, low cal, low sugar...

Honored Contributor

@Sooner When I was a young mom at home without much going on while baby was sleeping I probably would have enjoyed the show.There are a lot of young moms who must be watching or their ratings would not be good.

Honored Contributor

The choices are becoming limited to Mommy & Me, or Snippy Arguing Couples, or Feminists Rule Supreme.  Not the morning shows of Jane Pauley for sure.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

occasional rain:  'Ten-four'.   Enough said without getting into trouble, lol...........(Dare I add that I set my remote/TV screen on wide or cinema during those times.)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

The Today show is lost. I didn't mind the mommy and me so much because it was in the water so to speak. It has just gone on too long. On a petty note: Savannah calls herself a young mom, ugh no your children are young, you started in your 40's, that is an old mom.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

I do like Jenna, though.  Especially when she sits in for Kathie Lee on KL and H Show.  Lots of energy. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Frequent Contributor

So I'm Not Alone!! All the morning shows are unwatchable now!! All Baby Talk on The Today Show, Can't understand a Word Michael Strahan says on GMA and then there is Lara Spencer,(I'll show you how to re-cover a Chair!!) Why is she there and Robin seems to be off more than she is on!! Oh George a aa aa And finally he gets the work and out. I switched to CBS, But Norah O'Donnell seems like she is Not Awake till about 8:30am, and All Hunched over Charlie Rose, but then there is Oprah's BFF Gayle King trying to keep it together??

Honored Contributor

The advertisers are appealing to a younger demographic who have been proved to buy more. The mommy material probably appeals to them...

Honored Contributor

We're a Good Morning America family. But I only watch till 7:50 when I leave to go walking. 

I do agree with you @fenway. Robin seems to be off more than she's there. I really like George though. If George were to leave, I'd stop watching. I like Robin but she seems to be gone a lot. 

I see  a lot of Today Show stories pop up on my Facebook news feed and pay close enough attention. I do agree that they have too much focus on the babies and the moms and who's going on maternity leave and who just got back. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?