Honored Contributor

Re: The Sussex Family Christmas Card

[ Edited ]

@KKJ wrote:

I find it interesting  how often the OP starts these H & M threads and they always turn nasty. Do ya suppose she enjoys stirring the pot?

Yep! Why be obsessed by people you don't even know or like...

Honored Contributor

I read that this pic was hand painted based on a photo taken by Meghan's

mother.

I think the card is very nice. I like it.

On the other hand, I personally would like to see a close up of Archie and a real picture of the whole family.  My guess the painted card is a way to keep Archie from being seen publically, which is the choice of his parents. Their choice.

Valued Contributor

They realized this card through one of Meghan charities 

The Mayhew , which helping dogs and cats and communities.They did donations like a family during the year.

All  this info in the media or Meyhew Instagram.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Carmie wrote:

I read that this pic was hand painted based on a photo taken by Meghan's

mother.

I think the card is very nice. I like it.

On the other hand, I personally would like to see a close up of Archie and a real picture of the whole family.  My guess the painted card is a way to keep Archie from being seen publically, which is the choice of his parents. Their choice.

@Carmie Thank you for  confirming what I read also, several times, about the card being hand painted. Sorry to say some people here think they know better.

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

@KKJ wrote:

I find it interesting  how often the OP starts these H & M threads and they always turn nasty. Do ya suppose she enjoys stirring the pot?

Yep! Why be obsessed by people you don't even know or like...

@GenXmuse  Why indeed? Like some people on this very thread are doing with regard to posters they don't know!

Honored Contributor

Personally I'm not crazy about it. I think it would have looked better if they had used a real photograph. It may be "quirky," but I think it's inappropriate for a holiday card you are going to send - to extended family and friends of course. Or maybe this one is for show and the others get another card.  Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder if Archie will be allowed to have play dates there so he has someone, besides his parents and grandmother, to play with in his playhouse.
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:
I wonder if Archie will be allowed to have play dates there so he has someone, besides his parents and grandmother, to play with in his playhouse.

@Puppy Lips  The nanny?

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee Or the nanny. I hope he gets to be around other children. Can you imagine that play date? Would parents have to surrender their phones? Show the shot records for their child? Even be on the grounds or just pass your kid off in the driveway, lol.
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

I think that is very cute and original!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"