Esteemed Contributor

The Supercloths

[ Edited ]

Just caught the presentation of these and quickly ordered a couple of sets as mine are finally starting to show some wear. I highly recommend them for just about every cleaning job in your house. So many products just push the dust around, these really pick it up. And they're on great mirrors, appliances and, well just about any surface really. And they last a long time. Just letting y'all know in case you're thinking about getting them.

Came back to add, no cleaning aids to add. Just wet and squeeze out the excess water and you're good to go.

Contributor
I got these years ago! I really liked them. Can't afford to buy anything right now, but I sure will order them when possible!
Honored Contributor

I had bought the Supercloths about a year and a half ago but never used them. I have been using Fly Ladies purple clothes.

I was wondering. The three clothes they are selling today have blue lettering. The supercloths I bought had one blue lettering, one purple lettering and one green lettering. Are the clothes the same? Or does the lettering signify different uses.

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla @I think they might have done that so you could have one for bathroom,one for kitchen.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@drizzellla @I think they might have done that so you could have one for bathroom,one for kitchen.

Thank you - excellent point. I will get them out today and use them. The bathroom mirror needs it. 

Esteemed Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

I had bought the Supercloths about a year and a half ago but never used them. I have been using Fly Ladies purple clothes.

I was wondering. The three clothes they are selling today have blue lettering. The supercloths I bought had one blue lettering, one purple lettering and one green lettering. Are the clothes the same? Or does the lettering signify different uses.

@drizzellla Of the two I have left one has blue lettering and one has purple. I had never thought about it but believe whatnow has the right answer.

Honored Contributor

I dont understand not using a cleaning product.  Wouldnt that be like taking a shower and using no soap?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie @If you have something that needs disinfecting then I would use a different cloth for that.Most household dust and mirrors are fine to clean with water and these cloths work really well for that.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

sign up for the newsletter at superclothclean dot com and you receive 4 of the mini floor cloths free.  I've ordered from them and the shipping was very fast.

Respected Contributor

Re: The Supercloths

[ Edited ]

I'm still using some from the origin order placed approx. 10 years ago.  Every so often I'll wash them in the washing machine.  Absolutely the best for windows--no chemicals, no paper towels, no streaks.  Didn't think QVC was selling them again.  I'll have to look for the video. 

ETA The cloths that are now being sold are smaller than the original ones.  The larger ones are sold on Supercloth's web site.  Higher price, plus s&h.