Esteemed Contributor

The Sun is out................finallly!!!!!

It is about time.  Not sure how long it will last but I'll take anything at this point.  On the local weather last night at 5:20pm the 7 day forecast showed Sat with a large sun graphic with a small cloud.  Mostly sunny and 75.  At 6:20,  One paltry hour later the graphic was a small sun graphic with a larger cloud.  Partly sunny and 75.

In the time it took to type this, sun's gone.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Sun is out................finallly!!!!!

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

I'm in Southern Maryland and it seems we've had rain every day for weeks.  I know we've had three or four rainy weekends.

The temps dropped over the weekend, and I had to turn the heat back on.  It's set low, but the house was just too cold to ignore.

Sun was in and out today, but mostly gone.

I'm not looking forward to a hot and humid summer, but having the sun out for more than a few minutes a day would be nice.

Esteemed Contributor

@Witchy Woman   It's just so depressing.  I just want to take my gravity chair in the yard with a good book for an hour or so.  The grass has been so high and the ground drenched even with a little sun I couldn't do it.

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I just heard our local Meteorologist say the long term prediction for summer perhaps into fall is that the rainy weather continues....the reason....the El Nino weather pattern.....the good news we may have less hurricanes because of it too........

Our area has had a nice rain, and we needed it, for awhile it  looked like we were headed for a drought and 90 temperatures are just around the corner, so I'm enjoying the cool rainy days while I can........But I feel bad for those dealing with flood conditions---stay safe folks....

Image result for cat in raincoat

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Well....it was out for about 1 hour total off and on.

Valued Contributor

Well at least the grass is green and the pollen count is better. It is gloomy though. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt   What  a cutie!!  I would have no skin on my hands if I tried to put that on my cat.

It would be a cat-astrophe.

Esteemed Contributor

Not sure what the sun is anymore!  Enjoy it. ☀️ 

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

@Spurt   What  a cutie!!  I would have no skin on my hands if I tried to put that on my cat.

It would be a cat-astrophe.

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

LOL.Cat LOL..ITA, my cats won't even wear a seasonal festive collar or bandanna let alone a whole outfit...Cat LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I'm in New Jersey ,and, I want,

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/cute-sun-illustration-smiling-39734628.jpg