Honored Contributor

Oh my gosh the sun just came out ! It's been days, and it is such a welcome sight.🌞🌞

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

@QVCkitty1 Inm still waitinggggggg LOL. Oh how I miss the sunshine after a week of damp dreary rainy days. Enjoy that sunshine and send a wee bit here LOL Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Stormygirl wrote:

@QVCkitty1 Inm still waitinggggggg LOL. Oh how I miss the sunshine after a week of damp dreary rainy days. Enjoy that sunshine and send a wee bit here LOL Smiley Happy

@Stormygirl I would send it if I could, believe me it has been a rarity here in Southern NY. However, it has been mild, and hardly any snow to speak of, so I can't complain, but I will. LOL.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

This is the first day we've seen the sun in maybe a week - maybe longer.  I don't even remember.  It's 57 out too. 

I do not like that cold, damp, dreary weather at all.

Honored Contributor

It's like April here in Chicago.  Good to see the sun for awhile and defrost!

Honored Contributor

Beautiful day here too in St. Louis.  Supposed to get up to 67 this afternoon.  Will be getting out of here soon.

Respected Contributor

Yes, Chicago is sunny!!  Dog is out getting a tan. Am washing windows, lovin it

Frequent Contributor

Just think before long it will be Spring! Hope everybody finds some sunshine today!🌞🌞🌞

Esteemed Contributor

No sun here - pouring rain through tomorrow morning.  We may get a peak of sun by tomorrow afternoon though.  I can't wait to be outside walking again.