Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Strength and Bravery of Posters

@cherry wrote:

Despite the fights ,and slights, there is a power, in the connections, people have forged on this board

If anyone is in need ,people come together to help, they offer prayers  good wishes, kind thoughts, and really try to help, as much as they can

We are a community of strangers , but when someone is in danger, or need ,the wagons circle, to protect, and comfort .

@cherry- reading your sweet words literally made me cry. Thank you so much for reminding us that we are all in this life together. You are an absolute sweetheart xox

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

Thank you for the kind posts directed our way.  I am overwhelmed, in a good way.

I did not see what was posted by our dooBdoo but she knows that I am fond of her and she helped DH & I rectify a photo problem here on the Q boards last year!

She did not know us but took a great deal of time and effort and I will never forget it!  Thanks to dooBdoo once more and whatever you are going through, I stand with all your friends her in wishing you complete healing/recovery!  You and so many others are truely what these boards are for!

dooBdoo helped me as well when I didn't know how to enter something on the boards.  She spent a great deal of time assuring me how to do it.  She is a champion for all of us here...thank you for the kind words you posted about her.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

Thank you for the kind posts directed our way.  I am overwhelmed, in a good way.

I did not see what was posted by our dooBdoo but she knows that I am fond of her and she helped DH & I rectify a photo problem here on the Q boards last year!

She did not know us but took a great deal of time and effort and I will never forget it!  Thanks to dooBdoo once more and whatever you are going through, I stand with all your friends her in wishing you complete healing/recovery!  You and so many others are truely what these boards are for!

dooBdoo helped me as well when I didn't know how to enter something on the boards.  She spent a great deal of time assuring me how to do it.  She is a champion for all of us here...thank you for the kind words you posted about her.

@Jackhound Mom and @Lindsays Grandma, Thank you, so much.   Both of you are generous and gracious people.    I like to try and help when I can, although this written word is so limiting.    We have a wealth of bright and helpful people here, and they've been here (you've been here, all of you who are reading this) when I needed someone.   I've also learned so much!    In gratitude, I try to give back when I can.    I really appreciate and resonate with @cherry's post about the community and the way we help one another.   Thanks, again, and I hope this will be a lovely, safe, and peaceful week for everyone.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3What a beautiful, heartfelt post.  Again we are shown that we must all walk in grace and always be mindful of others.

Contributor

Such a wonderful and lovely thing to post.  God Bless you in all you do for others.

Honored Contributor

Very good thread.  Guess this is why it's not good to judge someone else, until we've walked a mile in their shoes.