Honored Contributor

Re: ~The Squatter Nanny on Dr. Phil right now~

On 9/13/2014 MomOf4 said:
On 9/13/2014 NoelSeven said:
On 9/13/2014 stargazer said:

I thought Dr Phil was rude to the wife. When she asked "why is the nanny allowed to have notes and I'm not" Dr Phil didn't even answer. Of all three, I thought the husband to be "normal"....The nanny was downright evil looking in my opinion. I really felt sorry for her sister.

I thought so, too, and I rarely say that about someone. It was the look in her eyes when she looked at her sister while the sister was speaking. Malevolent.

Hi Noel!!

"Malevolent" is the perfect word to describe the look in her eyes. Almost frightening!!

Hi Mom! Smile

It was! And a quick reminder that the eyes are windows to the soul. Or, perhaps in this case, the soulless.

ps Before seeing her in action, I assumed she was an older person who was a bit off. Eccentric. A nuisance. Uh, no. There's more to her than that, and it's not good. It's dark and cold.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

On 9/13/2014 terrier3 said:
On 9/13/2014 SydneyH said:

The nanny clearly is unstable, but something about the mother rubbed me the wrong way too......

I agree,

Who would leave their children with a woman who looks nuts????

Exactly.

Even if she came from a reputable service, I don't think I would have let her in the door.

Respected Contributor

They've both got issues.....kind of funny how sometimes those people find each other.

Honored Contributor

Both are at fault. Now both parties are probably making $ off this. Interviews etc..
Honored Contributor

On 9/13/2014 SydneyH said:

The nanny clearly is unstable, but something about the mother rubbed me the wrong way too......

I know it's unpopular in this day and age to have any common sense before a situation appears, but, I'm gonna take a stab at it anyway.

If you keep on having kids that you can't manage on your own, then, maybe, you think, you might need to use birth control or tell your husband time to make an appt. with a urologist and get a vasectomy.

The husband worked all the time, no doubt, to make money for the brood, then, she was wanting to do some piddling thing and was just looking for somebody to work cheap and give her more 'me' time. The nanny is a head case, but, the mother needed to cut down on having to many kids she didn't know what to do. LOL I only hope she doesn't have any more. Looks like these men would speak up and lay down the law. I don't get that.

Esteemed Contributor

I am fully convinced that some people have children just to brag and show them off in the expensive photo Christmas cards. If you don't want to take good care of your children, don't have them!!

Honored Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

who can afford them nowdays, even ! just go on Gov assistance I guess.

Super Contributor

Can't imagine not being able to fire someone and NOT have them leave! They both seemed to have emotional problems. At times our laws don't make a bit of sense, make that often!