Honored Contributor

Re: ~The Squatter Nanny on Dr. Phil right now~

On 9/12/2014 straykatz said:

Should a Nanny be expected to work 24/7 without time off or any kind of monetary payment other than food and shelter?

Nope.

Honored Contributor

Should a Nanny be expected to work 24/7 without time off or any kind of monetary payment other than food and shelter?

Not sure it was 24/7...she was to be on duty any time the Mother had things to do...so the Nanny would have to be available at will straykatz...from what I understood. I would not like that schedule. All not in writing...big mistake.

She made demands that she would leave in 30 days if they took the lock off the fridge...feed her food she liked and they would be required to leave the house to her(Nanny) from 8-5. Who would think those demands would be acceptable? The owner would have to clean her bathroom as well because that was not in her job description.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

On 9/12/2014 brii said: Bad situation from both parties. I would never want a stranger sleeping in my home.

Me either...no way!

Respected Contributor

On 9/12/2014 croemer said:

Not sure it was 24/7...she was to be on duty any time the Mother had things to do...so the Nanny would have to be available at will straykatz...from what I understood. I would not like that schedule. All not in writing...big mistake.

She made demands that she would leave in 30 days if they took the lock off the fridge...feed her food she liked and they would be required to leave the house to her(Nanny) from 8-5. Who would think those demands would be acceptable? The owner would have to clean her bathroom as well because that was not in her job description.

Lock on the fridge?.....do people really lock their fridge?

Esteemed Contributor

That Nanny is a mental case, it appears she tortures many people she knows.

Honored Contributor

On 9/12/2014 terrier3 said:

Nope.

It's my guess she knew that before she took the position. By all reports, she's well versed with the law in California.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

On 9/12/2014 croemer said:

Lock on the fridge?.....do people really lock their fridge?

The family said they were worried she would poison them.

Honored Contributor

The nanny appears to be a con artist and at the least have narcissistic personality disorder but most likely with psychopathic tendencies....look at that blank affect....creepy.
Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

On 9/12/2014 NoelSeven said:
On 9/12/2014 terrier3 said:

Nope.

It's my guess she knew that before she took the position. By all reports, she's well versed with the law in California.

Exactly. She knew the pay was room and board only. The woman had a plan from the day she moved into that house.

Valued Contributor

It was a interesting show, ...dr. Phil seemed to be a little rough on the woman who hired her........did anyone hear what the problem was with the nannys family? I missed it.