Honored Contributor

Re: The Sidewalk Cafe............a great place to welcome Spring!

And to everyone else, have a great day!

Honored Contributor

Safe travels Puddles

Image result for great britain skyline

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

good morn all, almost afternoon,

just one of those days, got chores completed and then ran out of steam, got to listening to a movie on Hallmark channel this morn, had to turn t.v. on to see finish of the movie, it was a good story.

The wee princess name is beautiful.

Love my blue train today, wonder if it comes in red or green matching trains LOL.

thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures. OK that is about all for now, later guys.

Super Contributor

Hooty........the tea set is So pretty. I love the baby's name. Pudddles.......hope your Journey is not too exhausting.
Honored Contributor

To my Puddles

Honored Contributor

Super Contributor

Electric went off this afternoon but luckily it was back on in an hour. No idea what happened.
Honored Contributor

Image result for birthday purseImage result for birthday purseDAME{#emotions_dlg.wub}

~~Cindy~~

Regular Contributor

Puddles I hope you are safely landed and resting up by the time you get this! Prayers and love to you and Ian!And thank you for that wonderful cake for my birthday!

POSSUM--I loved those cakes! How special that you found those for me! Thank you!

LIFEISGOOD~ Happy birthday to you and I hope you had a blessed one!

A HUGE THANK YOU TO POSSUM-LULUTOBY-SASSY-LINDA for the good wishes! I appreciate them so much.

Possum--How's the new frig working?

I hope everyone has a wonderful week. I'm missing so many of the usual Cafe' posters and hoping all is well with them. This seems to be a bit of a busy time for everyone.

Love & hope & blessings~Dame

Honored Contributor

Beautiful....

Hi Cafe Friends. Sorry to be so late again, and with a short post. Spent a good part of the day getting leaves, seems like billions{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}, off of the front patio and front porch so I can get all the house plants outside. I still have 1/2 of the patio to do. It's a big patio, rock 'floor' and a rock wall about 18 inches tall, just tall enough that the leaves won't blow over it. I used a big hay fork and shovel to do a lot of it, so I am sore and achy again.

I finally made it to the feed store to get some more mixed nuts, peanuts, bird seed for ny feathered friends. Busy times at the feeder with babies to be fed. It'll be cool when the babies come to the feeders with the parents. I got some geraniums, pentas, jalapenos, Caribbean Red habaneros, and forgot the parsley. Have to go back for that. The catnip made it though the winter again. I had an old comforter, a couple of throws, and a 1/2 barrel to cover it. The parsley didn't make it though. Those two plants are next to each other and were both covered. Mattie likes the catnip as do my grandcats.

Dame, Glad to see your post and glad you liked the birthday "cakes". I had no idea there were so many 'purse' cakes. Very talented bakers and decorators. The new fridge is working really well. I never hear it running. I have opened it a few times to make sure it is working. It's nice to have lettuces, milk, butter, bacon etc. + ice cream and sherbet. My brother hasn't hooked up the water for the ice maker and ice water thingys yet, but he'll get around to it, even if I have to prod him along.

Hoping Puddles and Ian have made it to Seaford by now. Long day for them.

Have a lovely Tuesday, Everyone.

Harvest moon… - Most Amazing Photography