Honored Contributor

Re: The Sidewalk Cafe........a great place to chat!

AnikaBrodie, enjoy your Fall trip! It's a beautiful time of the year. I'm glad Alfie is settling in.

Hooty, love your Fall graphic! Can't wait to get back to Ya'll Country.Wink

elegantprofile, I hope your friend will be very happy in their new home. How cute that their DD wants to have sleepovers with you. I guess your house will seem quiet for awhile now.

possummink, did I miss something? Not surprised if I did with my mind the way it is right now! Did you get a new car?

I'm glad ya'llSmile like the nw thread! I think we will be safe with a quarterly thread.

Scarecrow

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

viva, hope you find us!

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Super Contributor

Found it - love the graphics. Definitely fall here, cold this morning, 41. Way too early for this.

Honored Contributor

posted in the wrong place today. oh well.

not to much new here, as usual got everything all finished.

till tomorrow guys. later

Honored Contributor

Hi Hooty, Sorry, no I didn't get a new car. DS is out of town and DDIL is driving his car to work and that leaves me with her car to use this week.. Works out great for me as I have extra running to do so I can get packages sent home, possibly look at the new Smartphone I am going to upgrade to soon. I need to run to the Mall. One of my GDs will be 16 on the 30th and I need to pick up a few things to go with the Mini iPad that DD and I are giving her.

As an early 16th birthday gift, she got a chinchilla, which I am not too pleased about. I am afraid the dogs or cat might get to it. She named it Clyde after her great grandfather.

I hope all is going good with you and your family. How is your sister doing. I hope her sight is ok. Pets to Jake. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Couture You Are My Sunshine Tutu DressWow Stunning for Fall Photos & Birthdays!6 Months to 8 YearsMatching Headband, Birthday Hat, & Shoe Available Too!

Honored Contributor

Autumn, Fall Lovely Fall Day picture

Good morning Café friends!

viva, I'm glad you found us!

10grands, we are having cool mornings too. However, it's still warm in the day. How is the new mother and great grandbaby doing?

possummink, it was me that asked if you got a new car.Smile Anyway, glad you have some transport for all your errands this week. Hooty would love that sunflower graphic!

Respected Contributor

Good Morning! I'm off today and tomorrow, yeah! It was a busy weekend, yesterday wasn't so busy and I was tired, so it worked out good for everyone! Today, I'm having lunch with an friend that I used to work with, looking forward to that! Then I have to get this house clean and ready, my dear friend from PA is coming on Friday, we're going to the Annual Historic Alexandria Homes Tour. I'm really excited about it. We'll do lunch in Old Town. Old Town Alexandria is one of my favorite places. Have a great day everyone!

Elegant--So glad your friends got to move into their new home. Those sleepovers sound like fun!

Honored Contributor

Possummink, loving the picture with the sunflowers and the little girl, just precious! Things are about the same with my sister, thank your so much for asking about her!

Tomorrow will be Max's Birthday, he will be 4 yrs. old, I give him a pat on the head from you! Happy 16th Birthday to your Granddaughter!

Honored Contributor

Waving to Puddles, can you believe it got down to 58 here last night, it feels so good, but it will be going up to the 80's, but hopefully the 90's are gone!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Honored Contributor

DIY.... Fall Front Door Ideas by Finding Home

Hi Cafe Friends, A short note before I take off for the Mall. Have a few stores there to visit and hope to restrain myself, esp. at Bath and Body with the Wallfllowers and Foaming soaps. I love the Autumn scents and also the Winter one, which aren't out yet, thankfully. One of my favorites in the Wallflowers line is Pumpkin Apple. I love most of the pumpkin scents and also the apple, so when they are combined, it's great.

My age and mental state must be showing a lot,{#emotions_dlg.unsure} I though Hooty asked about the car and then called her pup, Max, Jake. Sorry for the mixup, my mind is reeling with all the things I need to do, won't get to do, ect. Having this "cold" hasn't helped one bit.

Sorry Puddles, for the mixup. What I ought to do is learn to read more carefully and not be so wordy or post such long posts, that my train of thought can be more focused. At least I can keep Snow White's name straight.

Hooty, Give Max an extra pat for me to make up for my calling him Jake. Don't know where that came from. Also, maybe a tummy rub for his birthday. Glad your sister is doing well.

Loves, Congratulations on your retirement. You will find so many things to do and have time for so much more, especially more time with Lexi.

I will try to get back here a bit later. Have a lovely Tuesday, Everyone.

Autumn Kitty