Respected Contributor

Re: The Sidewalk Café.....a great place for friendly chat!

Lulutoby--I am so sorry about Toby. It's devasting to lose a pet, they are a part of the family. I still miss my Hallie, my precious golden that passed away in August 2010.

Super Contributor

Lulutuby, I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet baby! (((((Hugs)))))

My prayers are with you!

Honored Contributor

Cindy, I am so sad to read about Toby crossing the Rainbow Bridge. I remember so many of the tales you told about him. He was a special little pooch and he had such a wonderful life with you as his "Mom" and Lulu as his "Sis". He does live on in your heart and happy memories and I hope that gives you some comfort. I am so sorry. Take good care, my Friend. Hugs to you.{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Honored Contributor

Oh my goodness, Lulu, I am sorry to read of your precious little one crossing the rainbow bridge. Words can be so hard to come by now, just know that I am thinking of you at this very trying time.

not much today, actually laid off of chores today. just did the basics today. not much else.

actually warm outside today, north wind, but getting up to 40 today.

Hay, there was an article in todays newspaper about this snow storm story going around. It is a who shot john story, all hype. someone took 1 weather map and just blew it from a pimple into Mt. St. Helen's on social media and it just took on a life of its own.

ok that is about all for now guys, later all.

Regular Contributor

Lulutoby (Cindy) I just came on and read about your precious Toby and I must confess that I am having trouble controlling my tears. I can not even begin to tell you how much I wish I could put my arms around you at this devastating time. I just do not have any words that can possibly lessen your pain or take any of the intense hurt out of this. I let out such an ""oh no!"" that my hubby came in from the other room. We've been there so very many times in the last 31 years that we empathize with your heartbreak. How unexpected and difficult for you all. Please know that we all are sending healing thoughts and prayers to you dear friend. May God hold you in the palm of His hand in the days ahead. Please hug Lulu for me. God love you all.

In sincere sadness and sympathy--Dame

Super Contributor

Lulu - I am so sorry you lost your Toby - it is so very hard.

We are supposed to get 4 - 6 inches of snow starting overnight. I am going to make vegetable beef soup tomorrow ( I guess today) - love soup when it is nasty outside.

Respected Contributor

Good Morning! It's going to be a really nice, warm weekend here, so everyone, have a good one and stay warm if you're having cold weather. They're calling for some snow on Monday.

Viva--I did see where we can have some snow next weekend but I don't think it's going to be a mega storm.

Honored Contributor

not much today,

well little munchkin is on his way here.

did super cleaning today, what I didn't do yesterday, did today, tomorrow I finish up for Monday clean.

not much else. warmer out today. lunch has to be made, later guys.

Respected Contributor

Good Morning! It's going to be another beautful day! If you're going to watch the Super Bowl today, enjoy! My team's not playing today but since DS went to the University of Washington, I guess I'll be a Seattle Seahawk fan for the day!

Honored Contributor

My friends on the Café, your kind words have been very comforting to me as I grieve the loss of my beloved Toby.

Love,

Cindy, Lulu and Angel Toby