Honored Contributor

The Sidewalk Café.....a great place for friendly chat!

Paris Cafe Clipart

Join in friendly, fun, social conversation with others who love to share, laugh and inspire. Stop by to meet up with old friends or make a new friend.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Regular Contributor

Re: The Sidewalk Café.....a great place for friendly chat!

Happy New Year to each and every one of you dear ladies! I hope and say a prayer that this year will be wonderful in every way!

PUDDLES-Thank you so much for the ""Charlie Brown"" graphic--it really touched my heart. I keep thinking about it and it's so appreciated.

Possum--So glad you are better and almost back better than new. So glad Mayflower came through for you and all your family are feeling better too.

Late Anniversary wishes to Anika!

Hi to Grands! How are you doing?

Hi Sassy--such a lovely remembrance about the wreath. We never do forget the lovely memories do we?

Hi Viva!

Lulutoby--Thank you for always keeping my family and me in mind. Pat those furbabies for me please.

Loves--You're getting so close to that wonderful event of yours! So gald to hear your DMIL is adjusting as well as possible. Such a mental and emotional relief when our loved ones are ""safe"".

Bobbisue~I'd never forget you my friend!

Hi to Terry--Hayfield--Nana--Emy and everyone! You are a special bunch of ladies and I'm blessed to be able to come here and post and read about your lives and adventures. You're a blessing for sure.

Love & hope & peace--A very thankful Dame

Honored Contributor

10grands, is today your birthday? If it is, let's celebrate with cake; if it's not, let's celebrate the New Year with cake.Smile HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Happy Birthday Picture

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Are you a New Year's baby, 10 Grands?

Enjoy every minute of your special daySmile

Trusted Contributor

Happy Birthday 10grands.....Many many more....

Respected Contributor

Happy New Year! I hope that 2014 is a good one for us all! We're having some friends over for dinner today, we don't go out New Year's Eve.

Contributor

Happy Belated Anniversary to Anika and Husband, Happy Birthday to 10 Grands and Happy New Year to all of you!

Possum - sorry to hear you were not feeling well but glad to hear you are getting better.

Nana - I picked up a couple of those throw sets for gifts and they were a hit. Thanks for talking about them. They are really soft and cozy!

Waving to all you dear ladies and wishing you a bright 2014! Take care all!

Honored Contributor

Happy Birthday Scraps and Graphics

Happy Birthday, 10grands!! I hope you have a wonderful celebration of your special day.

Keep warm and safe in that Winter weather that up your way on it's way here.

Happy Birthday Scraps and Graphics

Super Contributor

Thanks so much everybody - I love the graphics! My Daughters were going to take me out for lunch today, but it snowed all day, and so we postponed it. I had lots of phone calls from family so that was good. I wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Regular Contributor

Grands have a very special birthday!I wanted to post tonight before the Nor'easter hits!So far it will be a two day event they say and anywhere from 8""-18"" where we are. Took Dad's car up to his garage today and will have to wait until after it is all plowed out on Friday or so before I will get it again. Not digging out 2 cars again! I hope everyone stays safe! I saw that it dropped several inches on your area Possum. Gonna' be a long winter I'm afraid. Makes me rethink that decision we made 16 years ago to sell our winter abode in the Florida Panhandle so we wouldn't be away from the family. Funny how that has worked out. Praying you all remain safe and warm!

Love & hope & peace--Dame