Honored Contributor

The Scott Peterson Appeal

[ Edited ]

There  is a group of people including Scott Peterson's direct  family, who are behind an appeal for a retrial of Scott Peterson ho was found guilty of murdering his wife  Laci and child in womb.

Hard to believe......

Scott was on death row, but got off that with the change in California law.   This is not new news about his appeal.....but interesting reading on what facts  they are basing his appeal on.

https://www.scottpetersonappeal.org/

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Scott Peterson Appeal

@SeaMaiden  I highly doubt that this lowlife will win his appeal.What Scott did to his wife & unborn child was horrible.He deserves to rot in jail!!

Respected Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@SeaMaiden  I highly doubt that this lowlife will win his appeal.What Scott did to his wife & unborn child was horrible.He deserves to rot in jail!!

AMEN.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

There  is a group of people including Scott Peterson's direct  family, who are behind an appeal for a retrial of Scott Peterson ho was found guilty of murdering his wife  Laci and child in womb.

Hard to believe......

Scott was on death row, but got off that with the change in California law.   This is not new news about his appeal.....but interesting reading on what facts  they are basing his appeal on.

https://www.scottpetersonappeal.org/

@SeaMaiden   What was the change in California law that allowed him to get off death row?  California still has the death penalty.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

He will never win an appeal.   His family is so desperate to prove he’s innocent.   It’s very sad 

Respected Contributor

From Wikipedia:

"...On March 13, 2019, Governor Newsom announced that he ordered a moratorium on the state's death penalty, preventing any execution in the state as long as he was still in office as governor...."  "... Gavin Newsom is against the death penalty and has issued a moratorium on all executions which granted a temporary reprieve for the 737 inmates on the state’s death row, the largest in the Western Hemisphere...."

Respected Contributor

Yes our despot Governor is deciding what is best for him and not what the people want. 

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor

Scott Peterson is a pig.  How can a human being kill his wife and unborn son?  I hope he rots in jail.  I believe God took care of Scott when his wife's torso and baby were found on the shore.  He needs to pay for these two murders.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@hsawaknow wrote:

Yes our despot Governor is deciding what is best for him and not what the people want. 

@hsawaknow .  Well everyone wanted Manson and his killer band executed as they should have been and were sentenced to. That didn’t work out either.

Respected Contributor

Considering Peterson has been on death row since 2005, I wouldn't blame our "despot" governor for anything.