Honored Contributor

Re: The Saga Continues...Neighbor Issues, Episode 106

[ Edited ]

@Julie928   It really sounds awful.  How long has this been going on for? Perhaps it is time to look into moving....not easy to do, but for your happiness and sanity it may be worth it.

Or.....Maybe you could blare really loud music her direction when the dogs are barking?  If she complains about it, then bring up how you feel with the dogs  barking non stop....just an idea. Give her a taste of her own medicine.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Julie928:  Anything new that you would like to add?

Trusted Contributor

@Hoovermom ~ Thank you for asking.  I called and left a message that wasn't so friendly and/or neighborly.  I kept calm and was to the point.  I used words like intrusive, disruptive and inconsiderate.  I told her they HAVE to do something about the barking, period.  It must have done the trick because now when the dogs start to bark excessively they bring them in!  Now we just need to have the same outcome with the stupid roller coaster and all the screaming and I'll be much happier.  Again, this isn't your typical kids playing, laughing and shouting.  The other night one of their kids was out front screaming at the top of her lungs.  It was so bad a couple of the neighbors came out to see what the problem was.  I actually asked the mom if her kid needed an exorcism, lol!  One problem at a time, right?  Baby steps..... 

Respected Contributor

@Julie928:  One bite at a time LOL.  Keep up the good work.  Keep us posted.

Trusted Contributor

Good @Julie928. And the fact that other neighbors came out due to the screaming backs up your claims and they should take further action.

Keep us posted.