Respected Contributor

The Tour starts off here in St. Louis on 9/26. Mick Jagger and Keith Richard are both age 78 and Ron Wood is 74. They will be giving a tribute to the recent loss of Charlie Watts who was 80. I understand that tickets are going fast.  As they say "age ain't nothin but a number"

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: The Rolling Stones Tour

[ Edited ]

@Goodie2shoes 

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

The Tour starts off here in St. Louis on 9/26. Mick Jagger and Keith Richard are both age 78 and Ron Wood is 74. They will be giving a tribute to the recent loss of Charlie Watts who was 80. I understand that tickets are going fast.  As they say "age ain't nothin but a number"

Especially when you are a Rolling Stone. Lucky you, hope you are getting tickets!

Valued Contributor

Years ( more like 5 decades ago) I had to send away to be in a lottery for Rolling Stones tickets at Madison Square Garden.  They weren't free but very much in demand.  I received a letter saying I qualified. My friend and I waited in line for hours. There was a 4 ticket limit.  I remember being offered $500 for my tickets which was an astronomical amount then and I refused.  When I got home and told my dad, he told me I needed to get my head checked.  I can't imagine the Stones without Charlie...he was such a classy refined man.  I don't think he ever let being in the band get to his head.

Esteemed Contributor

I am a huge Stones fan and have been fortunate enough to have seen them 13 times over the years.  I was very saddened by the loss of Charlie Watts.   My brother told me the Stones tongue will be black on this tour in honor of mourning Charlie Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

My friend has tix for the show in Pittsburgh, traveling 4 hours for the show. 

Honored Contributor

We had free tickets a few years ago-but this time around it is just too expensive to justify.

Those who will be going, have fun!!

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh