Honored Contributor

Re: ....The Rest of the Story

@KKJ wrote:

I just SMH at many of these comments.  Saying things about this poster you know nothing about and speculating.  And then being annoyed because she hasn't come back to thank everyone and give an update?  None of us knows her or her situation and no one knows her circumstances. Maybe she's unable to for whatever reason, but she owes no one an explanation.  Frankly, I wouldn't want to after reading the unkind things posted about her here. I just don't understand being irritated with a person you don't know from Adam. And are you wanting an update because you are really concerned or just wanting something to gossip about?

@KKJ Yes when people spend time and thought responding to someone only to find out for sure they are telling lies makes folks irritated. 

The one poster from Greece was caught in several blatant lies.  And huge parts of her stories contradicted themselves and didn't add up.  That is a rude and ugly behavior--not a nice thing to play people like that. 

Respected Contributor

Then don't respond to her. Guess I don't understand all the "I took so much time to research and respond"  so she should come back and thank me. Huh?  I just don't get harboring so much disdain for someone you don't know at all.  You responded to a post of hers and found out she wasn't truthful? Ok, so why not move on.  And regarding rude and ugly behavior on these boards, well, she's hardly alone there.

Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

Then don't respond to her. Guess I don't understand all the "I took so much time to research and respond"  so she should come back and thank me. Huh?  I just don't get harboring so much disdain for someone you don't know at all.  You responded to a post of hers and found out she wasn't truthful? Ok, so why not move on.  And regarding rude and ugly behavior on these boards, well, she's hardly alone there.

@KKJ, this thread is actually about a current poster, and this poster DID reply a few days ago.

The Greek poster was indeed just a player. People generally don't like being played.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland