Honored Contributor

Re: ....The Rest of the Story

[ Edited ]

@luvzchiz That was Dinaki. She disappeared after many called her out on all the holes in her "stories." I guess she went somewhere else to try her hand at creative writing.

Regular Contributor

I am not familiar with Dinaki but I do remember well adoreqvc who was Greek, visited Greece often and even returned from a trip to Greek with a new husband, Philip, who if I remember correctly, she met in Greece.

Her posts were full of sumptious food and drink lively parties in the sun full of scintillating conversation, and music and dancing.  I thnk she disappeared soon after it was brought to light that she was posting as a few other people, including her good friend Redman.

I'm pretty sure she has been back posting as others.  She had a very "wordy" style of posting.

Honored Contributor

@katiemichelle wrote:

I am not familiar with Dinaki but I do remember well adoreqvc who was Greek, visited Greece often and even returned from a trip to Greek with a new husband, Philip, who if I remember correctly, she met in Greece.

Her posts were full of sumptious food and drink lively parties in the sun full of scintillating conversation, and music and dancing.  I thnk she disappeared soon after it was brought to light that she was posting as a few other people, including her good friend Redman.

I'm pretty sure she has been back posting as others.  She had a very "wordy" style of posting.

I always wondered if ANY of that was true.  Smiley Wink     IIRC, the "husband" also did some posting, as well.   Some things didn't seem to add up and I just stayed out of it.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Re: the poster from Greece, I think there was something funny going on with her husband and the mods started deleting her posts.  That situation went on for months and was very weird then she just dropped out of sight. 

@Kachina624 I didn't believe a word of what she said.  It all sounded bogus, her stories didn't match, nor did the language.  I don't think she was from anywhere near Greece.

To me it was a hoax from the get go--especially after she was caught in falsehoods about the pitcher and a couple of other things. 

Honored Contributor

@Sooner    Right before she disappeared she kept trying to explain something about her husband becoming very ill and being hospitalized out of the area and the mods kept deleting it, which I thought was strange because it couldn't have been political or unkind.  Very frustrating because I was dying to know what she said, then she was gone. 

The whole history of this poster was bizarre. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Sooner    Right before she disappeared she kept trying to explain something about her husband becoming very ill and being hospitalized out of the area and the mods kept deleting it, which I thought was strange because it couldn't have been political or unkind.  Very frustrating because I was dying to know what she said, then she was gone. 

The whole history of this poster was bizarre. 

@Kachina624 Just make something up.  That's what she was doing.  It simply didn't hold water--especially the part about her husband and what he did.  

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@pdlinda wrote:

@Anonymous032819  I remember the woman who had extremely inconsiderate neighbors across the street from her house and she was unable to back out of her driveway because these neighbors' cars were routinely blocking her access to the road.  There were many suggestions from posters on how she could handle this dire situation but she never followed up to let us know how (or if) it was resolved.

@pdlinda, if you are talking about a very recent thread, that poster has replied.

suzyQ3    Do you recall what the outcome was?  I never saw a reply nor can I remember who the poster was. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@luvzchiz wrote:

@Anonymous032819   Yes, I remember that story.  I also remember a poster who came from Greece.  Her name began with a D.  Suddenly she too disappeared.  Of course OPs don't have to continue with their concerns, but a quick update and thank you are always appreciated.  

People have been generous with their time and advice.  The lack of a follow up or conclusion makes one think twice about replying.   

-----------

That poster seemed to be getting banned for periods of time, quite often. 

I wouldn't be surprised, if her enjoyment with flaunting the rules, got her a permanent ban. 

Or maybe she just got tired, of a site that didn't work for her? 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just SMH at many of these comments.  Saying things about this poster you know nothing about and speculating.  And then being annoyed because she hasn't come back to thank everyone and give an update?  None of us knows her or her situation and no one knows her circumstances. Maybe she's unable to for whatever reason, but she owes no one an explanation.  Frankly, I wouldn't want to after reading the unkind things posted about her here. I just don't understand being irritated with a person you don't know from Adam. And are you wanting an update because you are really concerned or just wanting something to gossip about?

Esteemed Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Re: the poster from Greece, I think there was something funny going on with her husband and the mods started deleting her posts.  That situation went on for months and was very weird then she just dropped out of sight. 

@Kachina624 I didn't believe a word of what she said.  It all sounded bogus, her stories didn't match, nor did the language.  I don't think she was from anywhere near Greece.

To me it was a hoax from the get go--especially after she was caught in falsehoods about the pitcher and a couple of other things. 

Yeah, that was the beginning of the end for her.

She took a picture that she found from somewhere, and was boasting that that was her table and "Waterford" pitcher, until an eagle eyed poster found the same exact photo, and called her out on her b.s.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.