Honored Contributor

adrienne bailon used to do some of the disney channel shows AND she was one of the cheetah girls (and did several movies).......she is also the former girlfriend of rob kardashian and appeared on kuwtk show numerous times.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor
On 9/16/2014 sunshine45 said:

adrienne bailon used to do some of the disney channel shows AND she was one of the cheetah girls (and did several movies).......she is also the former girlfriend of rob kardashian and appeared on kuwtk show numerous times.

Ahhh. I'm sure my girls would recognize her then.

I used to watch the Mowry girls reality show with them. Tamera is married to Adam Housely of Fox News.

Honored Contributor

I looked for it last year and never found it, but I found it coming up for the first season. I like the Mowry girls (and I also watch Tia's current sitcom), so I wanted to check this out to see Tamera. Tia is my favorite, though. Smiley Happy

I thought it was on BET.

Respected Contributor

Yes, I watched for all of maybe 3 minutes. Couldn't take that loud mouthed woman in the middle of the panel.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor
On 9/16/2014 pommom said:

Yes, I watched for all of maybe 3 minutes. Couldn't take that loud mouthed woman in the middle of the panel.

Thanks for the review. Doesn't it just seem like every multiple-host talk show has to have one loud mouth? I don't do well with that, so I'll watch with remote handy. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

The hosts were on Ellen today.

They gave me absolutely no reason to want to watch their show.

Esteemed Contributor

I think, and this is just my opinion, that is room for a variety of view points and opinion on television and radio. People just want to be heard, just like it is here.