Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Queen's Platinum Jubilee

Good for her  for having good health to beable to celebrate

Guess, all these events make for grand events for the  wealthy to attend

Esteemed Contributor

I think that when she became queen, Elizabeth promised to devote the rest of her life in service to the British people. She certainly is a woman of her word. Queen Elizabeth is the REAL Iron Lady of the UK.

Honored Contributor

Something positive for the royal family to look forward to celebrating. I am sure it will be a really beautiful time for The Queen after the tough past couple of years.
Trusted Contributor

What I always admired about her was her ability to stay physically fit but then again she is wealthy beyond our imagination and the land she owns with her ability to get away from it all and walk in the fresh air with her dogs as well as her life long interest in horseback riding has added years to her life and obviously to Prince Philip. We would all like to live to age 99 and beyond but sadly that's not within the reach of the average man or woman. 

Honored Contributor

@agb80 wrote:

What I always admired about her was her ability to stay physically fit but then again she is wealthy beyond our imagination and the land she owns with her ability to get away from it all and walk in the fresh air with her dogs as well as her life long interest in horseback riding has added years to her life and obviously to Prince Philip. We would all like to live to age 99 and beyond but sadly that's not within the reach of the average man or woman. 

@agb80 @Even if I was in the best of health I would not relish having to work at her age. She truly is dedicated to her country and puts her country before herself. 

Honored Contributor

Thank you to all who brought the error to my attention.  I have edited the OP.

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon   Not a problem...no worries.

It is not like anyone on the Q board needs to know when to be on the lookout for the invitation.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

@Mersha wrote:

It is not like anyone on the Q board needs to know when to be on the lookout for the invitation.

@Mersha LOL

Honored Contributor

@Mersha wrote:

@Mersha 

You never know!  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Mersha wrote:

@Mersha  @dulwich  has relatives in service to the Queen.  Dulwich was supposed to go to Trouping the Color last year but didn't due to pandemic.