Valued Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

She can afford to...."with her STAFF"....While her kingdom becomes ill and many die. It is all about the ROYAL.

@SeaMaiden  Isn't it crazy how the wealthy are SO much better off in a situation like we're in right now? All the way around they have the advantage. Of course they aren't excluded from getting the virus, but they are able to make this inconvenience as kushy as possible and of course they don't have to worry about finances. What I would give to not have to worry! Even if it was just for one day I'd be happy! Let's hope the UK starts taking this thing seriously and start trying to protect their citizens asap!

~ Hope in TN ~
Honored Contributor

If you're updating your contacts list, I believe her new address is Windsor Castle.

Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

Yes i did read the post, i still think she has plenty of staff, she could limit how many, and not use so many rooms in the palace.I have no say so on what she does,and neither do you.

I disagree. It's not that simple. As to "no say so on what she does" you had yours and I have mine. 

Frequent Contributor

Maybe Frogmore Cottage.  I heard the former tenants moved out.  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor
@Cakers3 many posts on this board don't merit the harshness they are met with. I hope you think of that as you post. Thanks for today's chuckle.
Honored Contributor

It is my understanding that the move is due to "way overdue" upgrading on the electrical system in the palace. I think they said it would be a couple of months, but not sure. I read this about a month ago, but don't remember the source of that information. Maybe someone else has better details than me.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

She can afford to...."with her STAFF"....While her kingdom becomes ill and many die. It is all about the ROYAL.

@SeaMaiden Really?  She is an elderly woman, the head of state and of the church, she has served her country since the 1950's, she is respected by many around the world, and you don't think she deserves a little special treatment?

I think she deserves some consideration if anyone does 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Queen is moving

[ Edited ]

She ALWAYS  goes away for the spring ,summer season to her summer place  <3 

Respected Contributor

@Sooner, absolutely!!!! She has devoted her life to Great Britain. People on this forum who disparage her apparently know nothing about Queen Elizabeth. I suggest they educate themselves.

Also, evidently they don't know England has a Parliament and a Prime Minister who govern. Accusing Queen Elizabeth about COVID-19 and how it was/is managed in Great Britain is barking up the wrong tree, folks.