Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Queen and her fashion

[ Edited ]

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Saw this photo of the Queen yesterday and I thought it was pretty. That tiara and jewelry, wow😲 I believe it was taken in 1965.

queen_elizabeth-1997cc8b-4f22-4d3d-a9c0-5ddb4cddccdc.jpg

She was very attractive~

From the QVC Royal Collection.

$39.99 for the earrings and necklace.

Woman Very Happy

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

@sunala wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Saw this photo of the Queen yesterday and I thought it was pretty. That tiara and jewelry, wow😲 I believe it was taken in 1965.

queen_elizabeth-1997cc8b-4f22-4d3d-a9c0-5ddb4cddccdc.jpg

She was very attractive~

From the QVC Royal Collection.

$39.99 for the earrings and necklace.

Woman Very Happy

@sunala

is the tiara not available?  I think I would look smashing waring the whole ensemble as I thump watermelons at the grocery store.

Honored Contributor

@pegomyheart wrote:

First let me preface this by saying I loved watching the royal wedding and think Meghan looked gorgeous and elegant.

But now I have to comment on the Queen.  I thought her outfit was beautiful, and loved the green and puple colors. I swear she is getting cuter the older she gets.  But her shoes and purse! They looked like black leather.  Really ?  She can certainly afford anything she wants.  Couldn't she have shoes and purse to match the outfit ? Like perhaps bone shoes and a purple or green purse?  Do you think her advisors try to suggest  something  like that and she rejects the idea ?  

And don't get me started on Princess Anne and her funeral outfit!

@pegomyheart

I agree with your comments about the Queen.  I think she is terrbly cute and tickles me!  I know what you mean about the bags and shoes.  But I guess she has her own particular ideas and so what the Queen wants, the Queen gets!  I read about how she eats and drinks and she definitely has very set ideas and tastes.  Obviously, she is doing something right because for her age, she seems in marvelous health and condition!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin