Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Queen Gives Prince William A New Title

@jonbon ...I understand how you feel, however, Meghan and Harry aren't over by a long shot.  She comes up with pictures or comments that can't be ignored.  I read an article last night where she put Kate down terribly, it made me very angry.  She claimed she offered to let Kate hold Archie and Kate refused.  She blamed Kate for many of her problems and when Kate and William visited them after the baby was born, when they were leaving Meghan said, loud enough for everyone to hear..."I will never take advice from HER."  She is vicious.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@jonbon ...I understand how you feel, however, Meghan and Harry aren't over by a long shot.  She comes up with pictures or comments that can't be ignored.  I read an article last night where she put Kate down terribly, it made me very angry.  She claimed she offered to let Kate hold Archie and Kate refused.  She blamed Kate for many of her problems and when Kate and William visited them after the baby was born, when they were leaving Meghan said, loud enough for everyone to hear..."I will never take advice from HER."  She is vicious.

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

Does the article quote an eyewitness to this?

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Esteemed Contributor

I think all these titles isolate him too much.I don't think they're necessary.William can help his grandma without having all these formal titles.

Trusted Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

-----       

That would be an interesting  article to read. I tried Googling but couldn't find it. 

Can you post where the article is from. 

Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma 

What is your source for this?  Sounds like catty gossip to me.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

It does sound like catty gossip, or tabloid fodder. 

I can imagine there being tension, between the wives. Kate is beautiful and polished, she's had years of experience, fitting into the royal family. And her Husband, will, one day be king.  

If I were the newcomer, the outsider, trying get to fit into a totally unfamiliar world, I think I might find her quite intimidating. 

As for Kate, her good friend and brother in law, has married, a woman, that maybe Kate is not so sure about. She's beautiful, but, she seems independent, and willful.  She's an American, she can't possibly appreciate the tradition she's married into. And even before marriage, she's brought some unflattering drama, with her. 
Suddenly she and William's relationship with Harry, isn't as close.  It's easy to blame Meghan.  And Kate's human. And a woman. Yes, she's a wee bit jealous, of this "actress" who maybe enjoys the limelight, too much. The limelight, that has been Kate's  alone. 

Yup, I can see tensions. Royal is still human. 
But, that article sounds suspect. 

Honored Contributor

Do any of William's children have titles yet?  

Honored Contributor

I dont know @jonbon but it appears your post turned this thread into even more Meghan discussion. If reading about H & M on every royal thread is a concern of yours then perhaps you shouldn't even open the thread since there are never any guarantees about how the thread will go.
Trusted Contributor

@Tangocash wrote:

All of this is interesting to me as me and my BF have started to power watch The Crown.

The Crown is wonderful in every waySmiley Happy Even down to the close-captioning for my hubby which is perfectly done.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

FYI for those asking for a source:

I did an internet search and a website sharing some of this info (IB Times) credited In Touch Weekly as their source.