Trusted Contributor

Re: The QVC gift I’d be least happy to receive

I bought a few at dollar store for ONE buck...they work great....I use one for my car

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

The big onsies pajamas with the back door opening.....reminds me of baby sleepers...I would look dumpy and would be not easy to go to the bathroom in

Respected Contributor

I would be grateful to receive anything!

Respected Contributor

I think it is great gift but only to someone you know well and would think it funny or useful.   My husband bought the walmart version and it works the same.  I worked in a small jewelry store with one bathroom.  A girl went in and did her business.  She had heard that lighting a match would get rid of the smell so she did.  She manager smelled something burning and was yelling does anyone smell something burning.  She was ready to call fire dept. when the girl fessed up.  Poo pouri would have been a better alternative....

Honored Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

I dislike the gigantic sweatshirts  that flatter no one and keep popping up in different iterations. The pandemic is no excuse for sloppiness.

@chessylady   What is sloppiness to one is comfort to another.

Oversized sweatshirts, nightshirts, sweaters etc. have been around forever.

I'm not sure why a person should not be "excused" for wearing something oversized because it really isn't anyone else's business what  another person wears.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

@Cakers3 Well, this is a forum where people express their opinion. The OP asked a question that I answered. No reason to get your panties in a bunch just because you disagree.

Esteemed Contributor

Those of you who have watched in the early 2000's, remember the pooping Moose that they used to sell every Christmas season? 

Honored Contributor

I'm only 5'1"=ish and I would have a hard time wearing oversized anything.  Especially if the item is a "one size" or fits something like S-M or M-L, etc.

However, if I would, I wouldn't like to considered "sloppy".

Nor would I infer that anybody who likes oversized clothing as looking sloppy.

Oversized anything is a choice and all I say is that the item is not my style, not that the person who bought it or wears it is sloppy.

There is a kinder way to say one doesn't like  an article of clothing without saying something against a person's choice (and therefore her character-sloppy).

@chessyladyI know that this is a forum. 

Good evening to you and one and done now.

Esteemed Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

@Pook wrote:

We all go and well can't deny it smells.  It is something way more useful - rather than a stupid ornament that is worthless (unless someone collects them), a scarf, a cheap mug with cheap candies, etc - and worst of all candles!!!

Shows what different  tastes we all have.  I love candles!

I love candles too!  And I love receiving them as gifts.

Poo-Pourri might be useful, but I don't think it's appropriate as a gift.  I would never give it as a gift, and I wouldn't be happy if I received it.  Not every good product is a good gift.  I prefer to give and get things that are more than just "useful".

Honored Contributor

@J Town Girl wrote:

Although it hasn't been presented in years I have to add that pooping moose to the list of gifts that I wouldn't want to receive. 

I mean no offense to those who purchased it and thought it was funny but that type of item isn't for me.  

@J Town Girl   Those items are suited (somewhat) for gag secret Santa or those swaps at work which are usually gags, too, but I cannot imagine giving something like that as a "gift".