Respected Contributor

Re: The QVC gift I’d be least happy to receive

I use it as a sink deodorizer also...the citrus one.

it makes the kitchen smell nice....I have it in the motorhome bathroom too, because of those close quarters. 😉

Honored Contributor

Poo Pouri

Implying something that might not be true.  I find it insulting.  

Touchy subject...don't read if possibly offended but why do so many have such stinky poo?

Usually it's what they eat or excessive bad bacteria in their bowels?  Also, frequently occurs after taking an antibiotic that kill good bacteria.  There are a few medical conditions that cause it, but Poo Pouri implies everyone has smelly poo. 

QVC should sell probiotics instead.  

Honored Contributor

We all go and well can't deny it smells.  It is something way more useful - rather than a stupid ornament that is worthless (unless someone collects them), a scarf, a cheap mug with cheap candies, etc - and worst of all candles!!!

Respected Contributor

I think it is the perfect thing to give and to have fun with plus effective.  Can use it in kitchen, office and not just bathroom. 

I gave it to my girlfriends one year as a gag kind of thing.  Then we all started using and like wow this stuff is great and they all requested it again.  

I keep in my purse and one at the office.  Small office 2 stalls and I leave on counter for anyone to use.  

This is not the only gift or does it say do you stink.  Perfect stocking stuffer.  You have to know your family and friends and those who not be offended.

I would not want as my only gift but add some beauty products and other fun stuff.

I know the Comfy's are not for everyone but I purchased this year for gifts and my son and daughter in law will have fun with these matching sets.  They will find it fun and unusual.  Camo but 2 different colors.

I like to have fun with gifts and everyone I know any more can buy what they want.  

Respected Contributor

@Pook wrote:

We all go and well can't deny it smells.  It is something way more useful - rather than a stupid ornament that is worthless (unless someone collects them), a scarf, a cheap mug with cheap candies, etc - and worst of all candles!!!

Shows what different  tastes we all have.  I love candles!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I use it all the time.

I have given it as gifts but only to my kids.

They ask for it every Christmas!

Thank you VERY much to the poster who mentioned refil bottles!  I didn't even know they sell them!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Last time I was at Costco, I noticed Poo Pourri on the aisle with other types of soaps and personal care products.

Haven't ever watched the presentation on TV, but notice the Costco ad below says it has "510 uses".  WOW......who knew?  Does that mean the three bottles contain 510 doses, or does ithe product actually do 510 things?

I don't think I would give it as a gift however, even to my own sister, much less anyone else.  Better gifts can be found than those from the  household and personal cleansers department.

Poo-Pourri, Variety Pack, 3.4 fl oz, 3-count

$19.49 with two-day delivery.  

3.4-oz. bottles.

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Ladybug724 wrote:

I mean it would be nicer to give them deodorant and a bar of soap.

@Ladybug724 

I don't think that would be nicer. That would be rude saying you stink.

Everyone knows poo stinks. Poopourri works. We use it. I got tired of smelling DH's poo. LOL!!!

You can get the best deal next week on Black Friday.

They only have 2 of the scents in the large refill bottle.

I was just kidding

Honored Contributor

I would never hand a gift back to the giver no matter how "tacky" I thought the gift to be- that would be tackier (is that a word?) than the gift itself.

I cannot imagine hurting somebody like that whether it was a joke or not.

We actually did receive it one time and we all just laughed.  No harm done.

It's not like we expect designer and exotic gifts for pity sake.

If one is going to judge and be insulted by a simple gift, don't "do" gifts at all.  Simple.

HO-HO-HO

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I won't even watch a Poo Pouri presentation.  Ick.

Once I gave a fancy fragranced shower gel/soap set as a gift.  The woman was insulted.  She asked me if I thought she smelled or needed a bath.   She gave it right back to me and, guess what?, I loved it.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt