Honored Contributor

The QVC gift I’d be least happy to receive

The QVC gift I’d be least happy to receive would be Poo-Pourri. It's just not a gift I'd ever like. Don't get me wrong. I appreciate any nice gesture towards me. Even if I received a gift of this I'd still be thrilled that the giver considered me. 

Honored Contributor

Re: The QVC gift I’d be least happy to receive

@Mindy D.  I have to agree but I wouldn't be so benevolent about receiving it.  I'd consider it to be an insult.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I think this thing is totally tacky and tasteless and I would give it right back to anyone who gave it to me.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I dislike the gigantic sweatshirts  that flatter no one and keep popping up in different iterations. The pandemic is no excuse for sloppiness.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mindy D wrote:

The QVC gift I’d be least happy to receive would be Poo-Pourri. It's just not a gift I'd ever like. Don't get me wrong. I appreciate any nice gesture towards me. Even if I received a gift of this I'd still be thrilled that the giver considered me. 

lol the stuff does actually work. im going to order the 5 or 6 set. i was telling some guys i work with about it and how it works.. they didnt believe me. so i told them i'm ordering it and im going to give them each one... not just as a joke, but to show them how much it really works. i was going to buy a set for myself also. to keep in my purse, my locker at work.. etc..always good to keep around.....

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

I think this thing is totally tacky and tasteless and I would give it right back to anyone who gave it to me.

@Love my grandkids @I'd give the giver the benefit of the doubt. The giver could think that I'd think it was cute or funny or might think that since I love home goods I'd be getting something I don't already have. I'd never be angry unless I received it from someone that followed me into a bathroom after a time I was aware that I'd had some bowel issues. Then I'd be embarrassed. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I mean nothing says "Merry Christmas I care about you" than giving a gift that says "Man, you really stink up the bathroom, here maybe this will help"

Honored Contributor

@bonnie f wrote:

@Mindy D wrote:

lol the stuff does actually work. im going to order the 5 or 6 set. i was telling some guys i work with about it and how it works.. they didnt believe me. so i told them i'm ordering it and im going to give them each one... not just as a joke, but to show them how much it really works. i was going to buy a set for myself also. to keep in my purse, my locker at work.. etc..always good to keep around.....

@bonnie f.  You must have some interesting conversations sitting around the coffee room at work.  Gotta wonder how this ever came up?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

I love it but not for the toilet... I use it in my kitchen sink.  Just a few sprays 1-2x per week helps with drain and disposal stink.  I only use the original citrus scent.  

I put it away before guests come as it would be weird to have a poo product in my kitchen. 🤷‍♀️

Respected Contributor

@greencardigan wrote:

I love it but not for the toilet... I use it in my kitchen sink.  Just a few sprays 1-2x per week helps with drain and disposal stink.  I only use the original citrus scent.  

I put it away before guests come as it would be weird to have a poo product in my kitchen. 🤷‍♀️

Ha ha!!!!