Super Contributor

Re: The Q now has Personal Face Masks!!!

[ Edited ]

The Walmart masks are listed as "Equate Earloop Disposable Facemasks, 20 ct."   Price next to them $2.97.

Shameful now.

I meant to add that they are listed as "out of stock"  probably meaning that they won't be that price again and it is an old listing!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lucky Dog wrote:

The Walmart masks are listed as "Equate Earloop Disposable Facemasks, 20 ct."   Price next to them $2.97.

Shameful now.

They're out of stock though!

And WM's other masks are more expensive.

Honored Contributor

@kittykatkay wrote:

Item:  V-37380,  NEW.  Set of 50 disposable masks for personal use.  I already have a cloth mask my great niece made me but I did order 2 boxes of these to use in between cleaning my cloth masks and will also give some to my family members.  They are on extended delivery and should receive by May 18th.  Thank you, QVC.

Is 49.98 a good price?  Never had to buy masks before

Esteemed Contributor

Just checked Amazon and among the first listed are several 50 ct for $40 delivered this week (if someone is in immediate need).

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

I had ordered 100 masks from Walmart for $89 with free shipping. After I got them & shared them with family & friends I decided I wanted 100 more .By then they were sold out.

I went online & found them on a medical website.  I ordered a bundle of 100 for $40.00.QVC isn't offering it's customers any bargains.

Thank you this answered my question I just postedSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

You can't trust the Amazon sellers necessarily.  And the one selling 50 for $40 doesn't have any reviews.  They say it will be delivered Tuesday but I ordered two other sets of masks and after a month they  haven't left China yet.  

Respected Contributor

I just put 50 disposable masks in my cart on Amazon: Sold and shipped by Amazon, delivery Sunday, May 3, $39.99. Tax would apply if I bought them, but without it the price is $0.80 each.

The Q is providing a convenience, which is very nice. I still would go with Amazon because of the price and presumably getting them a week sooner.

Honored Contributor

I think the price is too high... maybe $30  but not the price they are asking for cheap masks AND SHIPPING.

Respected Contributor

@noodleann wrote:

I just put 50 disposable masks in my cart on Amazon: Sold and shipped by Amazon, delivery Sunday, May 3, $39.99. Tax would apply if I bought them, but without it the price is $0.80 each.

The Q is providing a convenience, which is very nice. I still would go with Amazon because of the price and presumably getting them a week sooner.

How about posting a link to the item?  I've been looiking at masks on Amazon - don't see any sold/shipped BY Amazon.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@shaggygirl while that's all probably true, in NJ we cannot grocery shop or go to the pharmacy without a face covering.

We each have a mask that made for for us, these can be a backup.

@CelticCrafter 

Our governor gave the order that we have to wear them out in public if we cannot maintain the 6 foot distance. Under 2 years or if for some medical reason you can't you get a pass. The last 3 stores I went in last week, one a small neighborhood type grocery store, one a large chain grocery and the other a gas station mini-mart did not require them. As for other stores in my town I don't know for sure but I think it's up to them. Personally I'll continue to wear one if only to make those around me feel comfortable in my presence.