Respected Contributor

Re: The Q now has Personal Face Masks!!!

Got my 2 boxes of masks today.  YAY!!!  I like them (just don't like why we are having to wear them).  Well worth the price, even though higher than some places, at least we got them pretty fast.

Feeling better now that I have these as well as my cloth masks and will be giving some to family members tomorrow. 

I'm ready to put on my disco shoes and dance to KC and the Sunshine Band....."Shake Your Booty", yes I am,, lol.

https://youtu.be/fSWwqqoYCD4

Respected Contributor

I hope that QVC gets more of these masks in because I  might order another 2 boxes.  These are really nice.

Trusted Contributor

@kittykatkay, so glad you finally got your masks and that you like them!! I'm considering ordering more too! How sad that we have to think of a future where masks become just another "accessory"! Stay healthy!!😃
Respected Contributor

@hooked on books wrote:
@kittykatkay, so glad you finally got your masks and that you like them!! I'm considering ordering more too! How sad that we have to think of a future where masks become just another "accessory"! Stay healthy!!😃

@hooked on books...thank you.  Glad I got them too.  I know, it is sad why we are having to wear them.  I see they are still on waitlist and if we do decide to get more, I hope we can get them here.  You stay healthy as well, sweetie.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mine came and I am happy with them.  I already put 5, each in an individual zip-lok baggie, and put them in my purse  so I can give them out to who may need one since they are still hard to get for a lot of people.  

Was at the grocery store today and an elderly man in line behind me was using a handkerchief because he said he can't find any masks.   So I pulled out a baggie and give him one.  He was so appreciative.   

He wanted to give me a dollar but I said no, just pay a kind act forward.  It's so simple to do.   

Valued Contributor

Hope, I went on Amazon and typed in face masks in the search bar. I know the disposable masks came from China. I think they all do. But I am happy with the disposable one which I use along with the cloth ones I bought from a lady in my neighborhood.

I just took a look at my orders on Amazon and see they are no longer available. However, when I typed face masks into the search bar, lots of masks appeared so there are face masks there and they are very inexpensive. They are the paper type used in hospitals. They are disposable so order a few packages. My order had 100 masks but I notice now they are around 50 masks but the prices are still cheap.

My feeling is everyone should be wearing a mask out in public. It protects you and everyone else. If everyone did that we'd cut down the spread. But, I see so many people in the store not wearing masks and it troubles me.

Valued Contributor

I was just on the Amazon page and they are $24.00 for 50 masks. Look around on the page, there are so many.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just placed an order for these 

$15.00 for 48 disposible masks on Amazon. Free shipping.

Respected Contributor

@kittykatkay   glad you got your masks!!!  Yay!  I got my local masks, sewn beautifully.  Will share with family and have a few spare, so I should be good.  I do have a box on order from Amazon, but that did not ship.  It’s been a good week for disposable and washable masks for me.  Thanks again for posting about availability, I would have never seen it.  🥳🥳🥳

Respected Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I just ordered a pkg of 50 disposable for $49.95 from a co. in Austin, TX that I've bought a lot of clothing & Brighton items over the years.  It's Suepatrick dot com under their Covid 19 Essentials page.  I ordered at 12:06pm , my time & I got an email at 1:46pm that they had been shipped already.  This is what they look like, not fancy, but they'll do in a pinch.  ETA: free S&H & no sales tax since I'm not in TX:

I received these today & someone asked if they have a metal piece in the nose to fit better & they do.